Remove this ad

SpeakUp23

Registered Member

Lead

May 22 11 2:21 AM

Tags : :

Im 20 now, 21 in August (August 11th if anyone wants to make a HBD thread for yours truly smiley: pimp )

Anyway, Im pretty certain that once my circle and I all turn 21, we will never be bored because we could all hit up a bar, and have a few drinks and chill (provided we have money of course). So yea, (probably a dumb question but) in regards to entertainment, access and what not is being 21+ >>> *, or is it basically the same @%!* as being 20 with a few better perks?

Pics cause I love you guys smiley: pimp

TEAM LEBRON JAMES
 Adr
iana Lima

New York State of Mind

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

May 22 11 2:38 AM

It's not ALL that great.

of course, theres less chance of boredom but your gonna blow through so much $$ in those first few months.

and that transition where some of your friends are still 20 and you may be 21 kinda sucks. but other then its fun

Short answer: Yes

Quote    Reply   

Spectacular23.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

May 22 11 2:38 AM

My bday is aug 12th and i turn 22 this yr, leos rule , but tea when i turned 21 honestly i didnt see a diffrence, i still what what i did before 21 :/

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S    
New York Knicks Official Fan # 6 XBox 360 GT: Spectacular XD & Dyckslangz47

New York Knicks 
              "When I signed, that was the first step, Carmelo is the 2nd step..."-Amar'e

Quote    Reply   

gko2408

Registered Member

#7 [url]

May 22 11 2:42 AM

Remember how every day as a kid went by slower than the previous day?

After college, every day goes by faster than the other. Before you know it, you'll be 30 wondering #!% is going on. Then you realize time is not constant. It accelerates and suddenly things that you never had to worry about, become your main concerns. There's not enough time in the day.

Quote    Reply   

SpeakUp23

Registered Member

#8 [url]

May 22 11 2:44 AM

gko2408 wrote:

After college, every day goes by faster than the other. Before you know it, you'll be 30 wondering #!% is going on. Then you realize time is not constant. It accelerates and suddenly things that you never had to worry about, become your main concerns. There's not enough time in the day.
That is by far the saddest %**% Ive ever heard in my life smiley: tired

August 10- August 17 FTW! smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

TEAM LEBRON JAMES
 Adr
iana Lima

New York State of Mind

Quote    Reply   

Noskey.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

May 22 11 2:50 AM

SpeakUp23 wrote:
gko2408 wrote:

And sadly it's the truest %!%$ ever. Hell, even in college time's speeding up constantly. I wont lie though, being 21 literally opened tons of doors I'd been waiting to get through. Bars, lounges and music venues are fun when you have money smiley: smokin

smiley: pimp

Blood, Sweat & Roses.
P T F C

Quote    Reply   

petermans

Registered Member

#10 [url]

May 22 11 2:56 AM

gko2408 wrote:

After college High School, every day goes by faster than the other. Before you know it, you'll be 30 wondering #!% is going on. Then you realize time is not constant. It accelerates and suddenly things that you never had to worry about, become your main concerns. There's not enough time in the day.

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C KS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kilojules64.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

May 22 11 3:01 AM

Ehhh. I've always valued my trips abroad SO much because I could do all the things that I can't (legally) do here. No having to worry about a bouncer taking my ID at the door or anything. Literally every trip I go on is better than the last one, and going to amazing places with my friends and living like madwomen for a couple weeks is basically what I live for. I feel like it's going to lose its appeal when a) I turn 21 and b) I have to start working a real job to save money for said trips
I'll be 21 in Feb and I can't honestly say I'm looking forward to it... I don't want to get older, but I try not to think about it because it's inevitable and "he not busy being born is busy dying" so I have to get over it and live my life.

PSN: kilojules64
strictly madden.
twitter

Quote    Reply   

HustlinFlip

Registered Member

#14 [url]

May 22 11 11:31 AM

I'll be making that transition on July 19th

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THESE: (size 9 preferred... or 8.5/9.5)

Spiridons, Army Foams, HOH Royal Foams, '01 Black/Royal I's

TEAM POSITE

Quote    Reply   

Juice man.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

May 22 11 11:38 AM

No love for the late August babies...29th btw. I turn 21 this year as well.

Shoes for sale: Bordeaux 7 size 11.5, White/ red 13s size 12, Cool grey 11 size 11.5, Altitude 13 size 11.

Reverbnation.com/YocoolJames

"Im a gorilla but lighter, got the eye of a tiger, the heart of a fighter."

Quote    Reply   

Furrell.niketalk

Registered Member

#17 [url]

May 22 11 11:42 AM

I was beat to the punch by a few people in this thread with the money answer. Your financial situation will dictate how much "fun" you have. If you have a great job provides you with a steady flow of income, the world is yours. For some of my friends who had trust funds set up for them, they don't have to work another day in their life. If you're barely getting by, you're not focused on having fun.

Also, when you're 21 and out of college, you aren't babied anymore. The world is very unforgiving and people will remind you of it every day. You don't get by on saying you're a college student anymore esp when you're out like most people are finding out.

Basically, when you hit 21 and regardless if you're on your own or not, fun is the last thing you should be worried about. Managing your time and getting the most out of each day > fun.

Quote    Reply   

ricky409.niketalk

Registered Member

#20 [url]

May 22 11 11:46 AM

ksteezy wrote:
The most important thing I've learned as I got older is that money becomes more and more important.

Btw my bday is august 14th OP

Leos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

smiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

SpeakUp23 wrote:
gko2408 wrote:

smiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

AUGUST 16TH CHEGGIN' IN, FAMS!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help