Remove this ad

Lead

May 21 11 8:41 PM

Tags : :

I didnt any post like this on the first few pages.  Mods, please lock if this is a repost.
Wondering how many NTers are out from NJ?  Does anyone know any good spots to cop heat in either? Also, does anyone know any GOOD nike outlets in Jersey to cop heat?  I live about 15 minutes from the Jackson outlet and they never have anything.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

faulkit28

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jun 22 11 7:43 PM

Best nike outlet to cop heat from is the one in jersey gardens.  You gotta look around you bro.  I'm from asbury park (was now in Md) so i know what your going through.  As far as heat, what do you like.  If you like dunks some of the skate shops carry them (belmar skate shop, barb wires in long branch).  If you like af1's a place in asbury park called a&j has some heat.  

Quote    Reply   

NikeRider.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jul 2 11 4:10 PM

I'm from NJ. I normally hit the Paramus Nike outlet at least once evry two weeks. Usually, nothing too great there. I agree that Jersey Gardens is a better Nike Factory outlet.

When you get confused just listen to the music play ....

Harley's, Jack Daniels, Jordan's & Women - What a Great Life  

Quote    Reply   

Groady Wang

#3 [url]

Jul 4 11 11:57 PM

I'm from central jersey also. Live about 35 mins away from Jackson as well. Jersey gardens or the AC shore outlets are usually pretty good. Packer shoes up in teaneck is decent, so is Sneaker ferry out in perth amboy. If you like SBs NJ skateshop out in New Brunswick is pretty good also.

Quote    Reply   

Type X.niketalk

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Aug 11 11 1:55 PM

JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
I didnt any post like this on the first few pages.  Mods, please lock if this is a repost.
Wondering how many NTers are out from NJ?  Does anyone know any good spots to cop heat in either? Also, does anyone know any GOOD nike outlets in Jersey to cop heat?  I live about 15 minutes from the Jackson outlet and they never have anything.
Jersey shore premium outlets  > all in NJ
Exit 100A on the Garden state  AND if you go to the food court they have a 5 dollar coupon book for 25$ off a 100$ purchase

Got some white/red Vi's for  75 & oreo VI's for  54.99 there before!

Feedback with : Kickaddicted , dpknockout & The Notorious J
www.DEADSTOCKNYC.com
   FS sz 11.5/12 =Nike Air Flow, Bordeaux, MTAG Lebron VII, BG Hyperdunks & MORE

Quote    Reply   

Type X.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Aug 17 11 12:25 PM

tevinbrad wrote:
^^^ Did you see any other good Jordans, Lebrons or Foams?

It's hit & miss, they've had coughdrops for under 100, alot of lebron VII's & VII lows etc
Depends on when you go & what they were shipped BUT they have good stuff vs the others

I got my Alpha 1 CC sabathias for 39.99

Feedback with : Kickaddicted , dpknockout & The Notorious J
www.DEADSTOCKNYC.com
   FS sz 11.5/12 =Nike Air Flow, Bordeaux, MTAG Lebron VII, BG Hyperdunks & MORE

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 23 11 2:33 PM

im from south jersey i kno all the spots out here pm me. i dont kno what part op is from

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

apthekid

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Feb 10 12 3:27 PM

Groady Wang...what part of Central Jersey you from? I'm from the Brunswicks...

BTW...Jersey Gardens and Atlantic City are the 2 "premier" factory stores in NJ. This is based on teh fact that they both received the Banned I's, whcih was only sent to the higher-selling outlets.

Shout to the dirty!

Philly to Brooklyn and back again.  Steady Exit 9'n. 

Quote    Reply   

prince.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Feb 21 12 4:12 PM

from north jersey, been to woodbury commons outlet, jersey shore premium outlet, and paramus outlet...woodbury and jersey shore are the better two but a lot of places are hit or miss

Quote    Reply   

prince.niketalk

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Apr 19 12 4:10 PM

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
marchmattness13 wrote:
Anyone ever tried Original Fashion Spree in Hackensack, NJ? I went to it recently but I wasn't able to see if they sold authentic Jordans.
they're 100% authentic.
I don't shop there, but I've been there a few times.
do they carry jordans and other nikes? and do they get new releases? that would be pretty helpful if they do

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 19 12 9:20 PM

prince wrote:
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
marchmattness13 wrote:
Anyone ever tried Original Fashion Spree in Hackensack, NJ? I went to it recently but I wasn't able to see if they sold authentic Jordans.
they're 100% authentic.
I don't shop there, but I've been there a few times.
do they carry jordans and other nikes? and do they get new releases? that would be pretty helpful if they do

I got a pair of ajf 3s from fashion spree. They have a sorta random selection of shoes but they do have some jordans and other nikes. I saw that they had some stealth 10s, but I'm not sure if they get many new releases.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 24 12 9:19 AM

The Nike outlet in Jersey Gardens is ok. I grabbed a pair of Bo Jacks from their for the LOW. Other than that, it is hard to find real heat atound here. You can check DTLR in Woodbridge Mall. Got some Rookies from their for $150. It takes some driving around and shopping to get some real deals. Garden State mall is pretty decent as well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help