Remove this ad

FOG.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

May 20 11 1:36 AM

Tags : : , , , ,

Everytime I browse NT I keep getting a pop-up out of no where that asks if I want to open or save something from "loadus.exelator.com". It's only began to happen recently... And I'm using a Mac OS X if it matters. If it pops up another time, I will take a screenshot and post it here.

Anyways, I tried searching it up on Google, and it appears to be happening to forums under Yuku... I am pretty sure this has something to do with it. Is anyone else getting this? smiley: ohwell
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

23MichaelJordan45

Registered Member

#5 [url]

May 20 11 2:10 AM

FOG wrote:
Everytime I browse NT I keep getting a pop-up out of no where that asks if I want to open or save something from "loadus.exelator.com". It's only began to happen recently... And I'm using a Mac OS X if it matters. If it pops up another time, I will take a screenshot and post it here.

Anyways, I tried searching it up on Google, and it appears to be happening to forums under Yuku... I am pretty sure this has something to do with it. Is anyone else getting this? smiley: ohwell

Are you using Safari?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

FOG.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

May 20 11 2:20 AM

23MichaelJordan45 wrote:
FOG wrote:

Are you using Safari?

Firefox

Quote    Reply   

FOG.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

May 20 11 1:30 PM

So it happened again... Managed to take a screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/m/32/2554/picture1ob.png

Anyone ever seen this before? smiley: nerd

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad