Remove this ad

#5502 [url]

Sep 1 11 2:55 AM

nflowshoe wrote:
wow was looking at a pair of Kobe vi grinches off of ebay(item number 280731045450)  and noticed this

Q: Hey, I was wondering how the kobes are a replica? Were they still obtained from a nike store? Thanks.

A: No Sir. The shoes are not from a Nike outlet or Nike factory. The shoes were manufactured by another company. They are 100% identical to the real shoe, but Replica's of the shoe never the less.

smiley: nerdsmiley: nerd, if you look at the kobessmiley: eeksmiley: eek

Building on what others have said... I think the scales on the toe box of the right shoe (on our left) are WAY off. There's just so much space in there. Plus if you look at the flywire on the left shoe (our right) you'll see that, as it runs into the midsole on the forefoot, the flywire raises up the scales and midsole. Not so good. Additionally, methinks the flash/lighting/angle are hiding a lot of coloring issues... Meh. We know they're fakes, that's all that needs to be said.

Quote    Reply   

jrjmd.niketalk

Registered Member

#5505 [url]

Sep 1 11 7:49 AM

smoothrick007 wrote:
jrjmd wrote:
those could be found at outlets...but very limited sizes since it was there since last april. my bro found some at gilroy for $7 or $10 i think...L and XL only thou and that was last last week...

Damn, thanks man, Im in Houston, I wonder if I'll get lucky.

goodluck man...hope you find some at the outlets...

agree with kobeoverbron, aces and think pinks were plenty compared to last years release here in the Phils...its more like semi GR...

Quote    Reply   

DFABIX

Registered Member

#5510 [url]

Sep 1 11 12:04 PM

kobeoverbron....those Aces pics are gonna make me pay retail (or more, which is ok, lol) for those kicks....
I love the ACE logo, especially since I'm a pokahplaya.....

blackouts look like there can be a lot done with them.....

when are the ACES being released again?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MMoreno1015

#5511 [url]

Sep 1 11 1:45 PM

DFABIX wrote:
kobeoverbron....those Aces pics are gonna make me pay retail (or more, which is ok, lol) for those kicks....
I love the ACE logo, especially since I'm a pokahplaya.....

blackouts look like there can be a lot done with them.....

when are the ACES being released again?

September 10. Come on man smiley: tired

smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

MMoreno1015

#5513 [url]

Sep 1 11 3:08 PM

^Haha the fact that no one is there isn't very motivating for me to get up and go, and it's only going to get worse now that college football season is starting.

Plus, I don't have any shoes

Quote    Reply   

DFABIX

Registered Member

#5514 [url]

Sep 1 11 4:12 PM

Truedat.....the fact that there is a very viable gym open with nobody to come play is pretty unappealing...

now, to keep this on the shoes.....

"Plus, I don't have any shoes".......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!......gtfohwtn......

I see you bring 2 pairs of kobes to the gym homeskillet, 1 to wear on the way in and out, the other to actually ball in....

btw, I won't be there this week....so don't go trying to show up with matching lakers gear....lol

What's college football?.....

Quote    Reply   

thapointguy.niketalk

Registered Member

#5520 [url]

Sep 2 11 2:23 AM

They are tight I would cop. No chance though since it'll be Vault exclusive. Seems like they are IDs with speckles added on the midsole.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help