Jada2001Retro

Registered Member

#682 [url]

May 17 11 12:54 PM

T21D wrote:
Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:
DrewDioxin wrote:

The Home/Away kits????

why would they make special clothes when they are modelled after team apparel?

Yeah, I get the tie-in with the Soccer kits, just thought perhaps Europe would do a Kobe shirt/venomenon , something with his logo in those colors.  Didn't think it was that absurd, given that I may not want to wear the alternate jersey with the shoes to pull the "uber-match" out every time I wear the shoes.  That being said, I am perfectly ok just wearing black or white t shirt and whatever shorts as well. 

95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Correct.

Arsenal F.C.
University of Florida

Quote    Reply   

maulrat.niketalk

Registered Member

#688 [url]

May 17 11 1:26 PM

^ Yes, they are the same. They've (light bulbs) been listed as limited, however Nike Scottsdale is saying they are GR and having a first come/first serve type of release for them. And they usually do lottery for anything remotely limited.

Quote    Reply   

jkballer5

Registered Member

#690 [url]

May 17 11 1:34 PM

My friend just flew over to Europe yesterday and will be in Manchester, Paris and Amsterdam for the next 10 days. Anyone know any spots in those places the Mango Barca's will be at? Thanks

LOOKING FOR:  
Kobe 4 Away Finals/MVP sz 11/11.5, Kobe 5 DUKE sz 11.5, Kobe 6 Think Pink sz 11/11.5

PM me or email: jkirshner26@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#692 [url]

May 17 11 1:44 PM

ohdannyboy wrote:
Alright guys, I'm about to get a pair of kobe's for dirt cheap but I need help deciding on which one to get. It's between the del sols (which I would have to have them order), pop del sols, breds, and gradients. I'm leaning towards the breds or del sols. Any input will def be appreciated.
Del Sols and it's not even close imo.

Quote    Reply   

Jada2001Retro

Registered Member

#693 [url]

May 17 11 1:53 PM

ohdannyboy wrote:
Alright guys, I'm about to get a pair of kobe's for dirt cheap but I need help deciding on which one to get. It's between the del sols (which I would have to have them order), pop del sols, breds, and gradients. I'm leaning towards the breds or del sols. Any input will def be appreciated.

Get whatever one you want.

Arsenal F.C.
University of Florida

Quote    Reply   

JRThumper85

Registered Member

#695 [url]

May 17 11 2:01 PM

Jada2001Retro wrote:
T21D wrote:
Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:
Yeah, I get the tie-in with the Soccer kits, just thought perhaps Europe would do a Kobe shirt/venomenon , something with his logo in those colors.  Didn't think it was that absurd, given that I may not want to wear the alternate jersey with the shoes to pull the "uber-match" out every time I wear the shoes.  That being said, I am perfectly ok just wearing black or white t shirt and whatever shorts as well. 

95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Correct.

Speaking the truth as always T21D!

I have my Dani Alves jersey ready to be worn with these home barcas for the champions league match! They will break necks and they will win.

Del sols for sure over breads anyday imo. 

FOR SALE! Platinum Yeezy 2s.

Sz. 10 !

Quote    Reply   

Freeze.niketalk

Registered Member

#699 [url]

May 17 11 3:13 PM

damn i want the mangos. hmmmm i need a euro connect that can get me these bricks wholesale. lol.

Noooooooo not the buttons!!!
Not my Gumdrop buttons!!!! Ur a Monster!!!

Lakers tho...

Quote    Reply   

Freeze.niketalk

Registered Member

#700 [url]

May 17 11 3:49 PM

is it too soon to retro the ZK1? I was looking at old game pics yesterday and they were so dope i miss them. I grabbed like 4-5 pairs when they dropped. the white/red/del sol all stars were my favorite. I could definitely use more.

Noooooooo not the buttons!!!
Not my Gumdrop buttons!!!! Ur a Monster!!!

Lakers tho...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help