Remove this ad

Lead

May 8 11 11:45 PM

Tags : :

Email: Nyceballa08@aol.com... or just shoot me a PM....Alright, I'm really trying to move these shoes so lowball me and I'll see what I can do. I've done plenty of transactions on NT but if you need refs just ask. I'll also send more pics of the shoes if you need them. Also, for every shoe you buy, you can get a free shirt of your choice. All shoes come with OG box... Now on to the pics...

Addidas Crazy 8...size 14... these are the ones that came out mid 2000's...not the 2011...worn about 10 times and played ball in them once...60 shipped...

Nike Air Max 90...size 14...worn about 10 times...still very clean...I took a pic of the left shoe that has creased but there still very clean...65 shipped...

Nike Air Penny 3...size 13...worn no more than 5 times...still fresh...100 shipped

Nike LeBron 4 Size 14...worn about 5 times only...these are a steal...100 shipped...

Buy the shoes and get a free shirt of your choice...The two Nike tees are XL and the Jordan tees are XXL...brand new still with tags

Mods if I cant do the free tee thing in the shoes section let me know and I'll move it to the misc buy/sell...but I hope its not a big deal Smile

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help