Remove this ad

FDUB.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Apr 26 11 11:11 PM

Tags : :

I have never had a pair of these shoes, but they are a timeless design in my honest opinion.. Does anyone remember them? The color that stood out to me was the black/white/blue colorway.. They look like they were comfortable..

Where these shoes comfortable?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ORSRT8.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Apr 27 11 2:14 AM

Absolutely.

For those questioning the wearability and comfort, did you ever own these? Shoes now a days dont even have that much zoom. The inner bootie of the shoe gave it a great lock down feel and the "monkey paw" on the inner part of the shoe help with the support. I owned the ones showed above and the wht/blk/grey ones . Great shoe. With the color blocking I could only imagine how'd they do on Nike ID

Quote    Reply   

Jigga Boi

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Apr 27 11 4:03 AM

I definitely would pick up a few pairs. The visible Zoom was on point and the shoe was very supportive especially with the Monkey paw. I had these back in 1999 and I remember Allan Houston wearing them in the finals against San Antonio. If I recall, Sean Elliot and other Spurs rocked the white/grey/black version. The guy in my avy also rocked them in the 1999 NCAA championship game against Duke.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 27 11 5:32 PM

I'd get a pair on release date. Had these back in the day, white/black/gray colorway. Loved em. Finally had to retire them after getting a stone bruise on my heel while playing in them. Didn't blame the shoe, just assumed the zoom bottomed out (if thats even possible).

Quote    Reply   

ORSRT8.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Apr 27 11 6:14 PM

I ran mine to the ground. The lasted a pretty long time. Finally one day in practice heard the pop as I made a hard cut.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

KingJay718

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Apr 28 11 5:07 AM

I had the Spurs colorway and the colorway OP posted. ironic that Allan Houston and Tim Duncan wore these when their respective teams met in the finals that season. Very comfy shoe. Plush.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 28 11 1:31 PM

These would be straight outlet fodder if they GR'ed them.........putting them on ID is a good shout though for the people that wanted em bad

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help