Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Jul 13 12 4:18 AM

Leonidas wrote:
Tbh, Trel has real potential to go huge if he gets back to his No-Secrets type flow, 
1000 smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

been said this, Trel could've broke thru by now, but he gotta different vision or not the right team backing him...

I remember my boy from Trenton, NJ was wondering why he had buzz around the area (around Nightmare on E. St) and I played him Trappin Like A Fool & Deep Thought, total 180 reaction

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dimez81

Registered Member

#102 [url]

Jul 13 12 9:55 AM

Leonidas wrote:
I have been supporting Shy for minute cause hes my mans older brother, so I watched him grow. His first joint on Forever with the "DMV Major Boyz" was just alright. His first "single", Fire Up was pretty good, but never caught buzz. Then he dissed Trel and got huge. SHY, his first mixtape was alright, but LAW was very disappointing. Tbh, Trel has real potential to go huge if he gets back to his No-Secrets type flow, but I really don't see Shy getting outta the DMV. He'll at least get shot a few times first...

I can mess with glizzy in no types of way....I've never heard of so much trash in one tape.  Ill give him warning tho...

but man if this is what our area accepts and the young generation is behind I feel bad for the state of music...

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help