Remove this ad

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#61 [url]

Nov 1 11 10:14 AM

Trel about to miss the boat overall...

The industry is like the NFL, being a HB...

It's a SPOT league. You miss your spot when you got a buzz, another HB is right there to take it...

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dimez81

Registered Member

#63 [url]

Nov 2 11 10:03 AM

THATS RIGHT AEOUND THE CORNER....SHOULD OF BEEN HALLOWEEN

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Quote    Reply   

mhtcjt37

Registered Member

#64 [url]

Nov 9 11 10:18 PM

What happened to him today? Twitter everyone was claiming he was in surgery, saw a couple claims about him being shot. Anyone know?

UVA CLASS of 2013

Student Hip-Hop Organization
THESHHO.COM

Quote    Reply   

egaroc1

Registered Member

#67 [url]

Apr 1 12 1:43 PM

nightmare on E st finally dropped and aint nah no one upped this?????
smh......
the loyalty for our artist from the urea..
im bout to give it some spin today.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#69 [url]

Apr 1 12 4:30 PM

HEADdetective wrote:
Cause that joint weak
And that's no hate.  It's what the majority of folks are saying, even his "stans".

Like he already hit his peak last year and the down-spiral is now upon us.

Damn.

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

egaroc1

Registered Member

#70 [url]

Apr 1 12 10:37 PM

eyes of hazel wrote:
HEADdetective wrote:
Cause that joint weak
And that's no hate.  It's what the majority of folks are saying, even his "stans".

Like he already hit his peak last year and the down-spiral is now upon us.

Damn.

smiley: frownsmiley: frownsmiley: frown
just listened and was disappointed. 
Theres not a single street banger on there like the previous tapessmiley: ohwell
I thought street bangers was what he was bout..... not on this tho.
I felt like this album had a whole bunch attempts of crossovering to main streamsmiley: sick
It didn't work tho.
I do like that jawn with Tabbi Bonnet tho
4/10smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#72 [url]

Apr 10 12 4:20 PM

Lyrically & production wise.. his product has declined.

Shame.. No Secrets had me really hyped up about slim. I still am, but something needs to change w/ the atmosphere he has around him.

Hope his next tape displays progression

Quote    Reply   

malikdagoat

Registered Member

#73 [url]

Apr 10 12 7:34 PM

No Secrets was lyrically leaps and bounds above E Street, which makes no sense.

I was listening to E Street in the whip last week and even my homegirl said "nobody's trying to hear soft sounding songs from Fat Trel (referring to "Freak It"), he needa stop that $$@!" smiley: laugh

So yeah, cuzzo is on the decline and needs to make a turnaround quick or it's gonna be a wrap.

Quote    Reply   

DCshoechick

Registered Member

#77 [url]

Apr 11 12 11:25 AM

The biggest thing with Glizzy is I think it's because he was not afraid to dis Fat Trel. So it's like people gravitated more to him cuz of that and paid attention.

www.dcmumbosauce.com

The #1 DMV Music Authority for Music, Mixtapes, Videos, and Everything Else With That Tasty Mumbo Sauce Flava!!

IT'S THE FLAVA OF DC!!! Check it daily!!

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Apr 12 12 4:10 PM

Glizzy is... hmm.. anyway

I'll sit & wait patiently for Trel's nextmove/release like I've done since No Secrets.

& malik i agree with you.. even stemming back to E St..if we were to remove No Secrets from Trel's releases, I'd still say April Fools & N.O.E.St were digressions from his earlier works. The kid is still young, determined to carry a few cats w/ him (bost artists & producers) from this area, so I will continue my support, but I still hope for better production all around.

I may have a show with him (specifically w/ an artist I co-manage) later this month or next if things go accordingly... let you all know how it goes

Quote    Reply   

DCshoechick

Registered Member

#80 [url]

Apr 13 12 8:40 AM

The one thing that people are saying the most about Trel's last two projects is that he may need someone experienced to be the executive producer of his projects and help guide them. And it makes a lot of sense. With No Secrets, I believe he was with BOA at the time. They have a team that is used to crafting solid releases from Wale's mixtapes, to UCB joints, etc. People with experience with projects to say, "try this track, sequence it this way, this song won't fit this project, etc.". With April Foolz and NOESt, it's probably more of a learning as they go process because Trel is now the one with his own personal team that he had to put together. If he happens to get signed before the release of another mixtape, I'm sure whatever label A&R they put him with will definitely work with him on the "little" things like that which help craft good projects.

www.dcmumbosauce.com

The #1 DMV Music Authority for Music, Mixtapes, Videos, and Everything Else With That Tasty Mumbo Sauce Flava!!

IT'S THE FLAVA OF DC!!! Check it daily!!

Last Edited By: DCshoechick Apr 13 12 8:42 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help