Remove this ad

tactusjack

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Jun 24 11 3:08 PM

Another what if story. I think Fat Trel will be ok in the long run and Wale is doing his thing but there are strenght in numbers and they would have made a hell of a team.

CHECK OUT STOCKS AND BONDS APPAREL BLOG AND ONLINE STORE
http://shop.stocksandbondsapparel.com/
http://stocksandthenbonds.blogspot.com/ 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jun 27 11 10:41 AM

Co sign with above statements. He is a alright rapper. The whole Gutta Hood $+!+ aint realy rockin like that. if you have no image your lifespand in rap will be cut very short. He needs a stylist and a more polish look. Just cause you from the hood dont mean everything about you gotta be HOOD.. Maby the change will broden his lyrical abilty aswell.

Quote    Reply   

703 Hwy

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Jun 29 11 12:01 AM

I seen this dude Trel in the club when I ain't know who he was with an Ace of Spades bottle and was like %+% lol. But on another note when you actually listen to dude he's nice cause of a lot of people dismiss him off looks (me included at first). Was kinda tight he got dropped from BOA cause I rock with Black and Wale. Too bad they couldn't get money together and squash the beef or whatever. *turns on No Secrets*

"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote    Reply   

FOOLIO.niketalk

#45 [url]

Aug 19 11 5:21 AM

oochie voice. CHOOSE HER.

fat trel represents dc more than wale, in terms of relating to ppl, and flat reppin the dmv. trel has fans all over, i even put alot of my homies in switzerland on to him and they were rockin wit it. 
alot of people who listen to wale dont even kno hes from the dmv, he's nice but he didnt really put dc on the map imo

Quote    Reply   

egaroc1

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Aug 19 11 1:56 PM

FOOLIO wrote:

fat trel represents dc more than wale, in terms of relating to ppl, and flat reppin the dmv. trel has fans all over, i even put alot of my homies in switzerland on to him and they were rockin wit it. 
alot of people who listen to wale dont even kno hes from the dmv, he's nice but he didnt really put dc on the map imo
smiley: nerd
Since when Fat Trel  become a member on NT??

Quote    Reply   

YoUNg bR3aD.niketalk

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Aug 23 11 8:14 AM

FOOLIO wrote:

I mess with Trel and Wale....

Do a lot of people rock with Trel.... Yes...

Some more than Wale just because of the Gangsta image and what he represents...

but to say people dont know wale is from them DMV and he doesnt really put it on the map is foolish of you foolio... smiley: indifferent

He says it on damn near every song...

Bait is DC FLAT OUT... everything about it is DC...

Half of them songs on Eleven on Eleven got some type of Go Go sound to them....

how many times have you seen someone on MTV Jams with a skully on???

Free IamMD

Quote    Reply   

SoVerSoTowel.niketalk

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Aug 23 11 1:05 PM

i benjammin YRDC lately that juntsmiley: pimp

no secrets may be the best imo

dj munny ruined AF imo30t6p3b

tung in da butt all wild!smiley: smokin

Troll Lyfe,..............Troll Lyfe,Troll Lyfe.............Fo0L.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Aug 23 11 11:35 PM

dimez81 wrote:
egaroc1 wrote:
ILoveHipHop43 wrote:
trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right? On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B
I'm not from the area I'm from Coatesville PA outside of Philly Just moved out here to go to school (HU) but umm I been rockin wit trel since No Secrets....Before he got "dropped" or "left" the label and Wale signed wit MMG I could of swore trel was gone get signed to MMG...Ross x Meek x Gunplay x Trel on a Lex beat!  Sad that it went down like that but its the industry.  April Foolz was sloppy but had some bangers but No Secrets still gets plenty of play!  Funny thing is I was talking wit my mans from Philly and we said he was the Beans of DC...I hope bul blow tho seems like the whole DC behind him and the SB movement!  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Leonidas.niketalk

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Sep 24 11 6:55 PM

I first saw Everybody lookin in october last year when the vid came out cos my friend was a extra, and i thought the song was great, but kinda over looked it . Saw it again back in june and loved it , so my mans showed me Slutty Boyz and i was hooked ! a lil late, but better late then never ! what are yalls opinions about SB ?

Quote    Reply   

dimez81

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Nov 1 11 2:27 AM

Ive been rocking to I dew hard these past couples week....just stuck in my head

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help