Remove this ad

avatar

dimez81

Registered Member

Posts: 2,950

#21 [url]

Apr 19 11 11:06 AM

Gmills23 wrote:
DCshoechick wrote:
dimez81 wrote:

after seeing cream mate em a few months back I had chck some other of yall work.  Good stuff.   When you get a chance Pm your contacts and site.
This bamma said "cream mate".



   smiley: rollsmiley: roll
ha ha... it's the damn auto correct. smh

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

egaroc1

Registered Member

Posts: 1,176

#22 [url]

Apr 21 11 11:06 AM

LakersRock20901 wrote:
II0II703 RICO ROB wrote:
I like the song & definitely appreciated the fact that there was an official vid for it. @LakersRock20901 keep up the good work

Appreciate it my dude.

@dimez81, yessir. We all met through NT wholetime lol.



Respect With The Teck directed by 1st Impressions Studio
smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp
Video just made the track even better.
The Dj effected the quality of April Fools heavy.smiley: ohwell

Ight so someone put me on toEXACTLY what happened at the DMV awards?
I know there is a youtube video offering a reward by the Arlington County Police for a suspect whotook out abartenders eyesmiley: sick

Quote    Reply   
avatar

OutLaw2j

Registered Member

Posts: 573

#23 [url]

Apr 22 11 9:04 PM

might be the best rapper from this area so far... its good to see he has his own style and isnt trying to sound like everybody else. and he callin out rappers claiming DC, that aint from here. i wonder who he's talkin about???

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Renzo289

Registered Member

Posts: 597

#26 [url]

Jun 22 11 2:22 PM

as a studio engineering major at NSU...i can barely listen to April Foolz...any time you have songs at different volumes on the same tape, i'm usually turned off...but he DO have some bangers on that tape...i just wish they'd release a DJ MUN-KNEE!!!!!-less version...


get@me  CLCTVE (Col-Lec-TiveTeam DC/MD/VA's for Lover$, but trust there's hate here...

Quote    Reply   
avatar

HARM.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 719

#27 [url]

Jun 22 11 4:14 PM

So we not go' talk about how Folarin might've wrote a check his $%+ can't cash right?

The Way.. The Truth .. The Light 

HARM
                                 Kneel @*$ !!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

dimez81

Registered Member

Posts: 2,950

#28 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:00 PM

I'm sure he trynna squash it.....He wont be able to move right in Dc....

Dude already wont go in clubs when he hears certain people are there.

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Last Edited By: dimez81 Jun 22 11 6:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

HARM.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 719

#29 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:15 PM

dimez81 wrote:
I'm sure he trynna squash it.....He wont be able to move right in Dc....

Dude already wont go in clubs when he hears certain people are there.

That !@%+ ain't gettin squashed ..

You just don't tell street !*@+%# " I told #+%!*% to let you live" ..

And who knows what other recklessness he was typing

He crossed the point of no return imo ..

And from Off twitter Trel ain't tryna hear none of that squash beef !@%+ ..

The Way.. The Truth .. The Light 

HARM
                                 Kneel @*$ !!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

malikdagoat

Registered Member

Posts: 2,169

#30 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:23 PM

HARM wrote:
dimez81 wrote:
I'm sure he trynna squash it.....He wont be able to move right in Dc....

Dude already wont go in clubs when he hears certain people are there.

That !@%+ ain't gettin squashed ..

You just don't tell street !*@+%# " I told #+%!*% to let you live" ..

And who knows what other recklessness he was typing

He crossed the point of no return imo ..

And from Off twitter Trel ain't tryna hear none of that squash beef !@%+ ..
Wait..hold up. When did Wale say this? I know he wasn't trying to insinuate that he's bout "that life"..smiley: laugh

Whats the full story?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

dimez81

Registered Member

Posts: 2,950

#31 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:35 PM

Fat trel might not want to squash it but I'm sure there is other people trying to reach out. 1. because its not a good look for hiphop in the area  2. Everyone knows wale Ain't built for beef.

Just the way Trel was drop from Boa you can tell wale scared of confrontation....And say he had nothing to do with it or didn't know? C'mon.

All this was bound to happen.

I know we talk about this area being haters and all the hate on Wale. But majority is bought all on himself.

Look at all the people he @@%+@## on he came up with. I know cause they told me.

Where all his boys you used to see in his videos and clubs with him?

Now you got Roc Mikey from Ucb talking about him.

Everything is starting to come to light now to the public that people have know for years.

Its been seen publicly his whole career how he switches up...from when he was 43, ronson,, interscope, now mmg

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Last Edited By: dimez81 Jun 22 11 6:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ILoveHipHop43

Registered Member

Posts: 328

#32 [url]

Jun 23 11 10:22 AM

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Quote    Reply   
avatar

egaroc1

Registered Member

Posts: 1,176

#34 [url]

Jun 23 11 10:36 AM

ILoveHipHop43 wrote:
trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that


Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right? On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

dimez81

Registered Member

Posts: 2,950

#36 [url]

Jun 23 11 10:57 AM

egaroc1 wrote:
ILoveHipHop43 wrote:
trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that


Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right? On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B

Jordan viii chrome size 7.5 .jordan xi concord sz 12 trade for lebron big bangs 11.5/12.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

YoUNg bR3aD.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,106

#37 [url]

Jun 23 11 11:12 AM

dimez81 wrote:
egaroc1 wrote:
ILoveHipHop43 wrote:
trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that


Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right? On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B

Man what...

I was just waiting to hear that Trel x Ross collab.....

$%!^ they could have thrown Gunplay or Meek on there too...  
  

Free IamMD

Quote    Reply   
avatar

youngcurse

Registered Member

Posts: 1,840

#39 [url]

Jun 23 11 4:44 PM

Never heard of dude but his words play is vicious. Where can i download a mixtape from dude also why don't our local radio stations support local cats.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 13,048

#40 [url]

Jun 23 11 6:39 PM

FlaHustler1024 wrote in the music forum today:

The problem with the rap game is that these fools wear their emotions on their sleeves.
Realist thing I've read here all year.

My mindset ain't too right at this moment, but this entertainment is just sad now.

Point blank Wale, you with Ross now.  You got Meek beside you (a real G IMO).  You got NO excuse.  BE A BOSS jo.  #*!* all this other %%+$.  It ain't 2005 no more slim.

Six+ years later, you still explaining and attempting to defending yourself on Niketalk for what?  FOR WHAT?

After being around/working with Kenny, Ronson, Jay, etc. etc. etc. etc. you STILL on this?

C'on jo.  smiley: laugh 

Whatever you invested in Trel and lost, so what.  That's business.   You already got that back, so why mention it publicly later?  That ain't boss %%+$.  You supposed to be Jay in this situation, LET HIM BE BEANS (if that's your stance on the situation) -- but I KNOW someone has said this to you already.

If not, you just another Lebron with the wrong "yes men" in your circle.  smiley: sick

Make good music and keep it moving.

And that being REAL.  Call me "condesending" or whatever big word you wanna look up and use, but I've never lied ON you or lied TO you.  I'm just being real -- cause its obvious you don't listen.  You CAN'T tell me it ain't real dudes in your ear telling you to fly different.  I refuse to believe it.

I'm just shocked after being with the people you've been blessed to get game from, you still act and react on THIS type of madness. 

Someone needs to remind you that YOU ARE WALE.  There, I just did it.  ACT like a WALE, consistently.

Your time should be more valuable than this -- your tone is too serious on here to think you just taking this the way a Boss does.  Squash this %%+$, make good music, use these board for YOUR entertainment (like I do) and, the end.

Gone to my NBA Draft Party.  GO WIZLETS.

Focker.  Out.

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'






Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help