Remove this ad

krs1demian.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Mar 24 11 10:14 PM

Tags : :

Wassup NT fam, I was just on nicekicks.com (S/O to them) and saw this filthy colabo and came here looking for some info....
Didn't find any but maybe yall are just keeping it on the hush. Here is the link on nicekicks:

anyone know where/how to cop these? I saw in the comments people talking about Cambridge, like Massachusetts? If that is the only place they are gonna be at, I'm in trouble. Anyway, ima be watching this to see if yall have some info... Peace 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Apr 19 11 4:47 PM

The resellers are already dropping them for ridiculous prices. Is it wrong I hope their house burns down? What really sucked about this release is that NB apparently messed up and didn't make pairs for celebrities/VIP so shops that would have gotten a very limited allocation of these throughout the US had them yanked. I like the shoe, but not for 350.

edit: looks like I was wrong about the allocations, these are getting a limited nationwide release this weekend. I probably will still miss out on them, but at least there will be a few more pairs out there.

Last Edited By: mints Apr 20 11 3:50 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DiPlOmAt TDOt

#14 [url]

Apr 26 11 9:39 PM

What's the re-sell market looking like? I missed the original release.

edit: Nevermind, looking on eBay......smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollat these prices.

Instagram:
thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics

Last Edited By: DiPlOmAt TDOt Apr 26 11 9:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 27 11 11:19 AM

^ ha ha, no kidding right...prices should drop a little soon..  just like the burn rubbers, prices were ridiculous at first but than you should buy for a little more than retail... just keep checking and remember retail was $150 so people paid $160 shipped from concepts and up to $165 w tax out here in CA.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 27 11 11:20 AM

^ ha ha, no kidding right...prices should drop a little soon..  just like the burn rubbers, prices were ridiculous at first but than you should buy for a little more than retail... just keep checking and remember retail was $150 so people paid $160 shipped from concepts and up to $165 w tax out here in CA.

Quote    Reply   

jman219.niketalk

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Apr 28 11 3:08 PM

PumpLance wrote:
Retail Here in Manhattan at WEST was 200. cash only

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help