Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 20 11 1:00 PM

Tags : :

Hi! A lot of people tryed last year to change their varsity red Vi to infrared...I tryed some of these tricks, markers etc.... 
..The BEST solution is these angelus paints mixed : TAHITIAN NEON PINK-PARISIAN NEON PINK- FIRE RED
I play basketball almost every day in these VI's....NO cracking, NO problem at all!!!
I have the IR pack also...I think i made a better infrared myself.....Check it outsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp!!
You need a tooth paste and patience..dont mix the all bottle....***DO IT IN DAYLIGHT***
I made this topic and hope i can help some people  !! If you think is useless, lock it!! Best regards from Greece!!

Last Edited By: dkonstantinos Mar 31 11 7:41 AM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

BinYe.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Mar 20 11 1:57 PM

I'll be frank... they look awesome.

But how does Angelous paint respond to water?

The problem with those markers that most of use were using from michaels
would disintegrate if you made any attempts at cleaning the sneaker.

That was my true and only gripe with applying aftermarket paint.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 20 11 1:57 PM

^^Emendoza...Ha hasmiley: smile!!!...my friend i live in Greece...Do you realy want to send me your shoes ? Its gonna be expensive for you...

Try it yourself, its easy...You need a toothpaste and a lot of patience!!!smiley: wink 

Last Edited By: dkonstantinos Mar 20 11 2:38 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

thebeast23.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Mar 20 11 2:23 PM

THOSE ARE SICK! that being said...I would only do it to the black infrareds (I may do it to mine) The white infrareds was on point. I think the infrared colors that was used on the two OG's blacks and whites was a different shade. The pack used the same paint on both which makes at east one or the other look off. the paint on the black infras are off. 

how much did you mix of each? n the angelus paint be costing a good bit. how much it come too? where u get ur paint from?
gr8 job homie smiley: pimp

Last Edited By: thebeast23 Mar 20 11 2:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Mar 20 11 2:32 PM

^^teller360..The base is fire red...Then you put in drops of parisian neon pink, and finally , some drops of tahitian neon pink!!..Idont know the exactly ratio.....When is ready...you will see it, pops out perfect!!!!!!!!!!...The most important: ***YOU MUST MAKE THE COLOR IN DAYLIGHT***

Quote    Reply   

teller360

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Mar 20 11 6:34 PM

dkonstantinos wrote:
^^teller360..The base is fire red...Then you put in drops of parisian neon pink, and finally , some drops of tahitian neon pink!!..Idont know the exactly ratio.....When is ready...you will see it, pops out perfect!!!!!!!!!!...The most important: ***YOU MUST MAKE THE COLOR IN DAYLIGHT***

thanks, i buy angelus paint all the time. may have to pick up those pinks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help