Remove this ad

freshKRN.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:25 AM

If anyone of yall need a haircut hit me up... i cut hair from my house..

i charge 7 dollars for taper and 5 dollars for normal haircut.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Lizaker4Lizife

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Jan 12 12 4:39 PM

UCR grad here, class of 2002
I remember loggin onto NT in the Rivera library back in the day, around 2000
wow time flies

I played IMs for all 4 years. there used to be about 12,000 students when I went there.
I hear it's super crowded nowadays.

back then, we played pick up games in the Rec Center from 2:30 to 6 pm every freakin days

Team Lakers

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Feb 13 12 1:18 PM

freshKRN wrote:
If anyone of yall need a haircut hit me up... i cut hair from my house..

i charge 7 dollars for taper and 5 dollars for normal haircut.

^ you do fades? check your pm please.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Bigtomdawg

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Apr 15 12 3:15 AM

ayelexx wrote:
can anyone hook me up with a proper barber down here? im already a sophomore and still haven't found a proper barber that can cut some straight asian hair. any recommendations?

The Homie Edgar. When I used to get cut he was on the street of rite-aid and swap meet.. on the other side of university tho.. I forget the name of the street

TeamCowboys
Romo to Miles and Dez

Quote    Reply   

socluis90

Registered Member

#31 [url]

May 15 12 4:26 PM

Bigtomdawg wrote:
ayelexx wrote:
can anyone hook me up with a proper barber down here? im already a sophomore and still haven't found a proper barber that can cut some straight asian hair. any recommendations?

The Homie Edgar. When I used to get cut he was on the street of rite-aid and swap meet.. on the other side of university tho.. I forget the name of the street
off chicago? known him since high school, been cutting my hair forever. he gets down

LA DODGERS
LA LAKERS

LA GALAXY

UNITED STATES NATIONAL TEAM

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 24 12 6:24 PM

socluis90 wrote:
Bigtomdawg wrote:
ayelexx wrote:

off chicago? known him since high school, been cutting my hair forever. he gets down

can you guys tell me the name of the barbershop? is it called gettin faded? or cold cutz?

Last Edited By: ayelexx May 24 12 6:28 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jul 14 12 9:57 PM

I'm taking a GRE class at UCR till August 3rd, graduated from the University of Redlands last year with my Bachelor's in Psychology.  I've never met any NT'ers we should kick it if anyone is down.  Also there's a good hoop session on Mondays at 20010 Orange Terrace Parkway in Riverside if anyone is interested.  We usually play from 2-6 every Monday, so come thru or PM.

Humans Don't Represent Machines, Machines Represent Humans.

Instagram: MF_Brown

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help