|||||||||||||

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

18th letter

Registered Member

#1743 [url]

Jul 18 12 5:54 AM

Trav T wrote:
Why do Champions League authentic and replica jerseys get marked down more than the regular season jerseys?

I'm trying to find out the same thing. I haven't bought a jersey in about 6 years. Looking to start back up.

I guess right now is the best time to scoop up last seasons stuff for cheap? Looking at this long sleeve chicharito home kit with champions league patches for 55(134 regular price), but the premier league patched version is 97(124 regular priced) why is the price difference so significant? someone care to shed some light ?

Quote    Reply   

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

#1744 [url]

Jul 18 12 6:14 AM

18th letter wrote:
Trav T wrote:
Why do Champions League authentic and replica jerseys get marked down more than the regular season jerseys?

I'm trying to find out the same thing. I haven't bought a jersey in about 6 years. Looking to start back up.

I guess right now is the best time to scoop up last seasons stuff for cheap? Looking at this long sleeve chicharito home kit with champions league patches for 55(134 regular price), but the premier league patched version is 97(124 regular priced) why is the price difference so significant? someone care to shed some light ?
Same here.  I was looking at the 11/12 Barcelona Messi Champions League authentic jersey, and it is $110.45 ($190.45 regular price).  The 11/12 Barcelona Messi La Liga replica jersey is $95.45 ($120.45 regular price).  What gives?  Is there something less desirable about the Champions League authentic smiley: laugh?  I'd much rather have the authentic version over a replica.

Go Bears!

Quote    Reply   

18th letter

Registered Member

#1745 [url]

Jul 18 12 6:52 AM

Trav T wrote:
18th letter wrote:
Trav T wrote:

Same here.  I was looking at the 11/12 Barcelona Messi Champions League authentic jersey, and it is $110.45 ($190.45 regular price).  The 11/12 Barcelona Messi La Liga replica jersey is $95.45 ($120.45 regular price).  What gives?  Is there something less desirable about the Champions League authentic smiley: laugh?  I'd much rather have the authentic version over a replica.

I may be wrong, but i guess the big markdowns have to do with teams/players using the champions league kits in less games where as they played the rest of the season in the regular kits

Quote    Reply   

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

#1746 [url]

Jul 18 12 7:31 AM

It could be that, or perhaps if that particular team didn't win the Champions League, then the fans are better off forgetting about it. I noticed how all of the Chelsea Champions League jerseys and 11/12 jerseys are completely gone.

Go Bears!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JOSH4523

Registered Member

#1747 [url]

Jul 19 12 10:09 PM

Trav T wrote:

smiley: nerd where?

Get 20% at Karmaloop with the code: REDSKINS21

Washington Redskins X Washington Wizards X Washington Capitals D.C. United X Washington Nationals  F.C. Barcelona

Quote    Reply   

akasoccer

#1749 [url]

Dec 20 12 1:56 PM

Cheapest Authentic Jerseys You Can Buy Online

Man that is such a sick collection!! I would show you mine but too much effort, you can just check out the ones I get here: four4two.com 

This site is legit the cheapest site online to buy jerseys (all jerseys only $16!).
Also has free shipping to USA, Canada, UK & Australia.

Pretty sick check it out...My favorite out of your collection is the number 9 Brazil (blue).

Quote    Reply   

guimaraes

#1751 [url]

May 3 13 2:23 AM

Liverpool football shirts 2013/14

Where can I buy Liverpool football shirts.imageimage 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help