Remove this ad

avatar

Jada2001Retro

Registered Member

Posts: 6,302

#1723 [url]

Jul 12 12 11:26 PM

lilMITE87 wrote:
What's the cheapest place to get the new Arsenal home kit with customization? The cheapest I've found is on Arsenal's online shop.


I usually build mine for cheap but I have connects on the jersey ($51 off Swoosh) & $35 for namekit & patches. I got my home over a month ago for $60 though.

Arsenal F.C.
University of Florida
    

Quote    Reply   

#1724 [url]

Jul 13 12 9:52 AM

So generally do puma jerseys fit small as well? I want the newcastle away from last year and all they have is a large, which would be perfect if they fit small. I know someone mentioned the italy jerseys fit a bit small, wondering if its the same with all puma

Looking for: Hyperdunk 2011 BG23 Mango sz 10.5 or 11

Quote    Reply   
avatar

SFC415.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 471

#1725 [url]

Jul 13 12 1:18 PM

scrub0bk wrote:
So generally do puma jerseys fit small as well? I want the newcastle away from last year and all they have is a large, which would be perfect if they fit small. I know someone mentioned the italy jerseys fit a bit small, wondering if its the same with all puma
Italy jersey does not fit small. It fits like a proper slim fit t shirt unlike most kits (Nike finally got it right this year though), so unless you're fat, stay true to size. Only the arms fit tightly

  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,155

#1726 [url]

Jul 13 12 3:28 PM

Keepie Uppie wrote:
Trav T wrote:
I tried on a Large Real Madrid jersey at the Adidas store and it fits like a Medium. So perhaps a Medium would be way too tight on me, even though that's what I wear for all other sports jerseys. Is this pretty standard with soccer jersey sizing that it fits a size smaller?

it seems pretty inconsistent...
i have the Euro2012 Germany home and the L size is slightly loose...but the keeper kit for Spain for some reason fits a bit like an M...

Thanks.  I went ahead and just bought a couple of Larges from worldsoccershop.  I thought about finding them cheaper on ebay, but since I am new to soccer jerseys I figured it wasn't a good idea.

Go Bears!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Steamin Beamin

Registered Member

Posts: 1,530

#1727 [url]

Jul 13 12 8:10 PM

SFC415 wrote:
scrub0bk wrote:
So generally do puma jerseys fit small as well? I want the newcastle away from last year and all they have is a large, which would be perfect if they fit small. I know someone mentioned the italy jerseys fit a bit small, wondering if its the same with all puma
Italy jersey does not fit small. It fits like a proper slim fit t shirt unlike most kits (Nike finally got it right this year though), so unless you're fat, stay true to size. Only the arms fit tightly

  
I disagree my Nike XL gives me a fit and Athletic look, while their XXL gives me a fan look. My Fan Look Puma XL Italy fits tighter than all my Nike Kits and the arms are tighter than a vice on me. I do have bigger arms, but they do look way better in Nike than in Puma

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,155

#1728 [url]

Jul 14 12 12:23 AM

If I'm 5'10" and 170lbs, what size Nike jersey should I wear? Large or Medium? I usually like things slim fitting, but not so tight that I'd have to cut it off to get it off me.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

yungchamp.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 5,326

#1729 [url]

Jul 14 12 4:18 PM

I'm 5'10, 180 and just grabbed the M in the 2012 USA soccer jersey
I'm praying that it fits how I want it
according to the size chart it'll fit just right, not baggy, but just right
so we'll see

WAVY .

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,155

#1730 [url]

Jul 14 12 10:10 PM

Yeah, definitely let me know how yours ends up fitting.

Go Bears!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,155

#1733 [url]

Jul 15 12 2:06 AM

Jada2001Retro wrote:
You'll need Medium.
Damn, really?  How wide is a Nike medium, though?  I need at least 21.5" across the chest.  I'm looking at the 11/12 season jerseys.

Go Bears!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Jada2001Retro

Registered Member

Posts: 6,302

#1735 [url]

Jul 16 12 12:26 AM

Trav T wrote:
Jada2001Retro wrote:
You'll need Medium.
Damn, really?  How wide is a Nike medium, though?  I need at least 21.5" across the chest.  I'm looking at the 11/12 season jerseys.



My cousin is 6'1 & he's 155, but ripped. He wears M.

Arsenal F.C.
University of Florida
    

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Steamin Beamin

Registered Member

Posts: 1,530

#1737 [url]

Jul 16 12 7:31 PM

Because Jada2001Retro helped me build this collection I thought I would share, you'll notice I'm a bit of a Gunner


Simple Juve no name



Barca Kit my Mom made for me while in Barcelona



Cesc Barca

Beckham Real Madrid Champions League


Becks England


Super Mario Italy


Kos Home France Jersey


Giroud Away


Podolski Away Germany


Van Persie Holland Away


Chambo Home England


Gibbs England Away


Wilshere England Home with Euro Qualifying and Respect Patches


Henry Arsenal Kit Away 2003-2004


Henry Arsenal Home Kit 2002-2004


Vieira Arsenal Home Kit 2004-2005


Bobby Pires Home Kit 2004-2005


Bergkamp Away 2004-2005


Van Persie 2005-2006 Highbury


Freddie Ljunberg Champions League 2005-2006 Highbury


Cesc Home 2008-2010

Theo Away 2008-2009


Gervinho 2011-2012 Uefa Champions League


Return of the King 2011-2012


Van Persie 2011-2012


Dreamcast Arsenal 2000-2002


Arsenal Away 1995-1996


Some of the dates might be wrong and I didn't buy all the kits some were gifts, but its my collection












Quote    Reply   

#1740 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:18 AM

that Arsenal collection PimpPimp


one other thing, anyone know why one worldsoccershop for the man city 12/13 home kit they have two different versions, one of them has dark blue name and number and normal premier league patch. the other one which I believe is the real one has black lettering with the champions gold premier patches 

Last Edited By: zachATTACK0803 Jul 17 12 10:23 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help