Remove this ad

Steamin Beamin

Registered Member

#1701 [url]

Jul 4 12 6:26 PM

wrong thread Jerseys coming soon though

Last Edited By: Steamin Beamin Jul 4 12 8:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mrrw.niketalk

#1703 [url]

Jul 5 12 10:33 AM

I need to find a nameset for the 2011 brazil home kit. I looked on all the sites I know and can't find one. If anyone knows can you pm me or something? I really want neymar but open to others if I find them

FS: Big Feet
Sz12 playoff 8
Sz13 Air Griffey Max 1 Reds VNDS

Quote    Reply   

superpine

#1706 [url]

Jul 9 12 1:02 PM

So i picked up 2 jerseys from the adidas store (bayern munich and real madrid) but they dont do the player names on the back... is there a site online that sells the players name/number and we can stitch/print them locally? let me know please

Quote    Reply   

#1707 [url]

Jul 9 12 2:31 PM

superpine wrote:
So i picked up 2 jerseys from the adidas store (bayern munich and real madrid) but they dont do the player names on the back... is there a site online that sells the players name/number and we can stitch/print them locally? let me know please

http://www.onionbag.com/s...c/names-and-numbers.aspx

These guys usually have all the name/numbers you could want. If it's not on their site, they likely have it in-store and you can send the jersey to them for printing.

Quote    Reply   

cs02132

Registered Member

#1709 [url]

Jul 9 12 5:59 PM

zachATTACK0803 wrote:
cs02132 wrote:
Anybody know when the 12-13 man city's are coming out? gotta get an away ballotelli for sure
short sleeve away is up on worldsoccershop

Damn!! hope they dont sell out soon caught me at a bad time

Quote    Reply   

BoredONE1

Registered Member

#1710 [url]

Jul 9 12 10:01 PM

Anyone know the year of this kit and where i can find it? Its Balotelli with Inter.  lol

"This is the new 23 pack in which you get a size 10 shoe and a size 13 shoe because it adds up to 23". - Tony Perkins Fox 5 News on the 23 pack
TUMBLR
TWITTER

Last Edited By: BoredONE1 Jul 11 12 12:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1711 [url]

Jul 10 12 3:30 PM

worldsoccershop just told me the LS authentic MLS allstar jersey will be released AFTER the game. I'm hoping i can get one when im at the game now...

Looking for: Hyperdunk 2011 BG23 Mango sz 10.5 or 11

Quote    Reply   

Trav T.niketalk

Registered Member

#1712 [url]

Jul 10 12 4:55 PM

I tried on a Large Real Madrid jersey at the Adidas store and it fits like a Medium. So perhaps a Medium would be way too tight on me, even though that's what I wear for all other sports jerseys. Is this pretty standard with soccer jersey sizing that it fits a size smaller?

Go Bears!

Quote    Reply   

#1714 [url]

Jul 11 12 11:59 AM

So generally do authentic adidas fit tighter than replicas? I'm usually a medium and was going to order a medium but should i go up to large?

Looking for: Hyperdunk 2011 BG23 Mango sz 10.5 or 11

Quote    Reply   

#1716 [url]

Jul 11 12 12:44 PM

I'm in l.a. I got one of the last two. I wanted a 44 but they only had a 48 and a long sleeve 56. I got the 48 a lil loose but its cool. I wanted to get my dad the 56 but I forgot that long sleeves don't exist in el Salvador lol.

Quote    Reply   

Keepie Uppie

Registered Member

#1719 [url]

Jul 12 12 5:03 AM

Trav T wrote:
I tried on a Large Real Madrid jersey at the Adidas store and it fits like a Medium. So perhaps a Medium would be way too tight on me, even though that's what I wear for all other sports jerseys. Is this pretty standard with soccer jersey sizing that it fits a size smaller?

it seems pretty inconsistent...
i have the Euro2012 Germany home and the L size is slightly loose...but the keeper kit for Spain for some reason fits a bit like an M...

scrub0bk wrote:
So generally do authentic adidas fit tighter than replicas? I'm usually a medium and was going to order a medium but should i go up to large?

yes...the main difference is the width of the jersey...
TECHFIT fits like second skin,you gonna have to go at least 1 or even 2 sizes up...
FORMOTION kits might be for you if you like your jerseys a little slimmer...

here's some pics that might help you out...

Replica:

Formotion:

Techfit(with POWERWEB):

anyway,my pickup for last week...

'66 was a great year for English football - Cantona was born

Quote    Reply   

SJSneakerheadIII

Registered Member

#1720 [url]

Jul 12 12 4:29 PM

Is there a place in the Bay Area that sells jerseys? Authentics? Would love to go in and try some on and see how they fit.

I need me an Authentic Earthquakes.

TEAMLAKERS x TEAM KD35

Last Edited By: SJSneakerheadIII Jul 12 12 4:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help