Remove this ad

avatar

jay zoe2

Registered Member

Posts: 1,252

Lead

Mar 9 11 10:04 PM

Tags : :

I haven't seen one of these, so I thought I would start one.  I know most of you guys don't follow soccer, but those of you who do - hope you appreciate the kits and post yours.

Game issue 2011 Brazil 
A beautiful jersey.  Everything is heat pressed.







2002 Man U Away -  Nistelrooy EPL number, no Sleeve Patch



2002 Arsenal Home Henry with EPL name, number, and sleeve Patches



2003 Arsenal Home - Henry EPL name and sleeve patches



2002 Chelsea Home - Terry EPL name and number



1998 Brazil Home


2003 Man U Home - Ronaldo EPL Name, Number and sleeve patches



2003 Inter Home - Adriano



2002 Man U Third - Beckham Champions League Print, and sleeve patch



2002 England Home Lampard



2008 Real Madrid


2010 Brazil away


2008 Celtic Home - SPL sleeve patches


2008 Inter Home


2008 Mexico Home - FMF Sleeve Patch (love the 3/4 sleeve and the faint Aztec print on the chest)
 

2010 Brazil Home - Robinho



2010 USA Home - Altidore



2003 Brazil Away - Ronaldo



2008 Real Madrid Third - Champions League sleeve patches


2009 Barcelona Away - Messi Champions League winners chest patch



2008 Man U Third - Champions League chest and sleeve patch


2008 AC Milan Third - Ronaldihno Champions League sleeve patches



"I'm in love with two women, and I don't want to let none of them go"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Mar 10 11 12:58 AM

Ironic, i was thinking about making one ASAP hahaha. I'll post later, but I really wanna see Keepie Uppie's collection
Nice collection jay

   TEAM GHANA

 YANKEES     GIANTS     KNICKS     MANCHESTER UNITED     RANGERS    RED STORM

 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

SinnerP

Registered Member

Posts: 11,464

#7 [url]

Mar 10 11 2:08 PM

JordanHead718212 wrote:
Ironic, i was thinking about making one ASAP hahaha. I'll post later, but I really wanna see Keepie Uppie's collection
Nice collection jay
No doubt.  Waiting to be smiley: eek

VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton
MUFC // Seattle Mariners (My Oh My!)

Quote    Reply   

EZLN1

Registered Member

Posts: 2,505

#12 [url]

Mar 14 11 11:57 PM

Scott Frost wrote:
Will the team respective team stores ship to the US?
yeah they do....but it's probably cheaper if you go thru a US based site like onionbag.com

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

Quote    Reply   
avatar

AZwildcats.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 3,410

#14 [url]

Mar 15 11 1:32 AM

I have that same Altidore jersey but with the World Cup patch on it. Its hard getting a good deal here in the USA for jerseys. Everything is marked up

      CHELSEA F.C. (2012 European Champions)

       PHOENIX SUNS ARIZONA WILDCATS TENNESSEE TITANS

Quote    Reply   
avatar

UGK4Life

Registered Member

Posts: 4,080

#15 [url]

Mar 15 11 1:46 AM

AZwildcats wrote:
I have that same Altidore jersey but with the World Cup patch on it. Its hard getting a good deal here in the USA for jerseys. Everything is marked up
yea it is pretty upsetting.

-Tyler

Facebook
WTB: Lebron 7 Red Carpets sz. 13

Quote    Reply   
avatar

sam206.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 663

#16 [url]

Mar 15 11 2:51 AM

UGK4Life wrote:
AZwildcats wrote:
I have that same Altidore jersey but with the World Cup patch on it. Its hard getting a good deal here in the USA for jerseys. Everything is marked up
yea it is pretty upsetting.

-Tyler

not really
they had a whole bunch of the USA kits at the nike outlets a couple of months ago. they were only 39.99

It don't really matter just where you from, all that really matter is where you're going

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Keepie Uppie

Registered Member

Posts: 4,155

#17 [url]

Mar 15 11 3:53 AM

JordanHead718212 wrote:
but I really wanna see Keepie Uppie's collection   




great stuff you got there,jay zoe2...and all of them looks to be in excellent condition... Eek

jay zoe2 wrote:


  
dope Like a Pimp
i'm also feeling that Nistelrooy away kit...he's arguably the best striker Utd has ever had...

'66 was a great year for English football - Cantona was born

Quote    Reply   
avatar

SinnerP

Registered Member

Posts: 11,464

#18 [url]

Mar 15 11 5:10 AM

This is probably just me, but this kit-style (2004) is one of my favs... both for the national and club teams.

VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton
MUFC // Seattle Mariners (My Oh My!)

Quote    Reply   

Scott Frost.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 7,455

#19 [url]

Mar 15 11 10:23 AM

EZLN1 wrote:
Scott Frost wrote:
Will the team respective team stores ship to the US?
yeah they do....but it's probably cheaper if you go thru a US based site like onionbag.com


Muchos gracias senor. 
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

KixxRus.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 669

#20 [url]

Mar 15 11 11:03 AM

Scott Frost wrote:
EZLN1 wrote:
Scott Frost wrote:
Will the team respective team stores ship to the US?
yeah they do....but it's probably cheaper if you go thru a US based site like onionbag.com


Muchos gracias senor. 
  
http://www.soccer.com/

http://www.nikys-sports.com/
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help