Remove this ad

#621 [url]

Apr 9 12 1:39 AM

my tor browser never connects now, keeps saying another Vidalia process is running, even when i close them all through task manager.

Have I been hacked?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DMan14

Registered Member

#622 [url]

Apr 9 12 1:42 AM

screen caps

wait is this like stuff where you buy credit cards numbers and what not?  i saw chris hansen do this with some hackers.  was that deep web?

Last Edited By: DMan14 Apr 9 12 1:47 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

18th letter

Registered Member

#624 [url]

Apr 9 12 1:45 AM

Sleaze Jar Omens wrote:
FrankMatthews wrote:
Why don't people post what they find there, here? Or anywhere else on the surface for that matter? Just a thought.
some of the stuff on overdrome is from the deepweb. you can easily find screenshots of the deep. like I said, the real good stuff is hidden very, very well. what are you interested in seeing?

want some HW screens? not mine, but using as an example.

show us some 'really good hidden stuff' ???

Quote    Reply   

DMoney82.niketalk

Registered Member

#625 [url]

Apr 9 12 1:46 AM

I browsed, Saw @!* about hitmen, credit cards numbers for sale and when I saw links to child pr0n I took the battery out of my god damn computer. Never again will I go there. @!* is scary B. 

Quote    Reply   

#626 [url]

Apr 9 12 1:59 AM

DMan14 wrote:
screen caps

wait is this like stuff where you buy credit cards numbers and what not?  i saw chris hansen do this with some hackers.  was that deep web?
among other things.

18th letter wrote:
Sleaze Jar Omens wrote:
FrankMatthews wrote:
Why don't people post what they find there, here? Or anywhere else on the surface for that matter? Just a thought.
some of the stuff on overdrome is from the deepweb. you can easily find screenshots of the deep. like I said, the real good stuff is hidden very, very well. what are you interested in seeing?

want some HW screens? not mine, but using as an example.

show us some 'really good hidden stuff' ???
I have no access to things that would be of high interest, honestly. just average stuff. the best hidden stuff isn't really shared beyond those who created it, put it where it is, or hid it where it is.

think government data, NASA stuff, terrorist organizations, confidential documents.. if I ever come across anything like that please believe I will be archiving and uploading to share here.

Quote    Reply   

#630 [url]

Apr 9 12 2:13 AM

Windows 7 Pro

Should I reinstall?

it worked the first 2 times i used it, haven't been able to connect since.

EDIT: NVM, it just wouldn't work from the shortcut smiley: grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jking0821

Registered Member

#632 [url]

Apr 9 12 8:26 AM

taymane23 wrote:
Almost done with my installs I'm postin whatever alien info I find on there though I doubt I find much if all the good ##@* is hidden like brotha james said.
smiley: nerdsmiley: nerdsmiley: nerdsmiley: nerdsmiley: nerd

Quote    Reply   

taymane23.niketalk

Registered Member

#636 [url]

Apr 9 12 10:38 AM

MMG wrote:
taymane23 wrote:
Seems like most of the links don't work or my connection gets timed out but I've only been diving for 13 mins.

Screen shots

I'll see what screen caps I got once my laptop has restarted until then i'm postin from my phone and brotha james was right most of the good %+*# is hidden by pedo forums and random stuff

Quote    Reply   

taymane23.niketalk

Registered Member

#637 [url]

Apr 9 12 10:48 AM

Sleaze Jar Omens wrote:
taymane23 wrote:
Seems like most of the links don't work or my connection gets timed out but I've only been diving for 13 mins.
>you have to go deeper

yo brotha I tried to get in the hidden wiki and got timed out and only deep search worked and even then the good links are broken what I have to do? I cant search deeper if there isn't anything to search for.

Quote    Reply   

#639 [url]

Apr 9 12 11:06 AM

@tay if the hidden wiki isn't working you're on the wrong one. there are a lot of back ups of it because it keeps going down but backups are easy to find. google is your bff.

a lot of the HW links and other links in the deep are broken but you find some gems amongst the hefty piles of %*%+. as I said, google is your friend. you can find good onion sites and go from there.

@Oasis you're good bro. onion sites can't even be accessed through a normal browser and that link isn't malicious, I wouldn't set you guys up like that.

you have to go to www.torproject.org and get the browser package. it's a preconfigured version of Firefox with a torbutton and other essentials.

Quote    Reply   

#640 [url]

Apr 9 12 11:19 AM

TYBG Sleaze
Almost had homie ready to throw his laptop out the window and leave the country. lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help