Remove this ad

avatar

Doctor Demise

Registered Member

Posts: 463

#41 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:00 PM

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise, what is some of the NBA related material that is there that we can't access from the little people's web?
What precisely are you looking for? Streams of live games? Betting? Pictures? Archive video? 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

DCAllAmerican

Registered Member

Posts: 23,418

#42 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:01 PM

Doctor Demise wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise, what is some of the NBA related material that is there that we can't access from the little people's web?
What precisely are you looking for? Streams of live games? Betting? Pictures? Archive video? 

I am not looking for anything in particular. I just would like to know what is there NBA related that we couldn't get here.

Have you been on the dark side? If so, you don't think talking to us in this realm is contaminating our eco-system?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Doctor Demise

Registered Member

Posts: 463

#43 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:03 PM

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise, what is some of the NBA related material that is there that we can't access from the little people's web?
What precisely are you looking for? Streams of live games? Betting? Pictures? Archive video? 

I am not looking for anything in particular. I just would like to know what is there NBA related that we couldn't get here.

Have you been on the dark side? If so, you don't think talking to us in this realm is contaminating our eco-system?
I catch your drift... sarcasm is a mask for insecurity, young padawan.  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hendrix Watermelon

Registered Member

Posts: 3,061

#44 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:03 PM

JFDOOM wrote:
Fade On You wrote:
What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?
Well, you could find pretty much anything IF you know where and how to look. It's not worth it, though. You could run into some CP by accident and get your IP logged. Captinstabbin might get a knock from the feds tomorrow..I'm not BSing either.

Woooooord?


I downloaded this software, but I have no idea on how to browse this thing or even dip my toes in it. hmmmm. help?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

JFDOOM.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,449

#45 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:06 PM

Hendrix Watermelon wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:
Fade On You wrote:
What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?
Well, you could find pretty much anything IF you know where and how to look. It's not worth it, though. You could run into some CP by accident and get your IP logged. Captinstabbin might get a knock from the feds tomorrow..I'm not BSing either.

Woooooord?


I downloaded this software, but I have no idea on how to browse this thing or even dip my toes in it. hmmmm. help?

I don't know how to use the browser. I'm not bout that life smiley: laugh The con's def outweigh the pro's when it comes to deep web.

To sum it up, it's basically a private section of server space to share data off record. All that wiki leaks stuffed that leaked a couple months back? That's been on deep web for years. Ever seen a movie and see the bad guy loggin' into some weird looking private server thingy? that's all real smiley: laugh  Generally, terrorist networks, spy agencies, drug dealers, assassins-for-hire, and those looking for child porn lurk around those parts. There's a Hidden Wiki, there, and on the wiki they're categories of links. There are things like blogs, forums (from normal to revolutionary to blatantly illegal), Tor-enabled instant messaging and chat, anonymous file hosting, anonymous financing, information on computer security/anonymity, info on warez/cracks/hacking, books and information exchanges, music, links to more info about supporting the Tor movement... Basically, stuff that anonymity enthusiasts may be interested in. I personally wouldn't trust many of the files on there, though.

 links to international drug markets, prostitution rings, assassin markets, black market products, and illegal pornography. This stuff is real, and should not under any circumstance be visited unless you enjoy prison love. There is a darkside to the Darknet, and this is only skimming the surface of it.
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise, what is some of the NBA related material that is there that we can't access from the little people's web?
What precisely are you looking for? Streams of live games? Betting? Pictures? Archive video? 

I am not looking for anything in particular. I just would like to know what is there NBA related that we couldn't get here.


Probably all types of crap. Contracts, betting, autopsy photos of dead players. Stuff like that.

Last Edited By: JFDOOM Mar 5 11 4:27 AM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

DCAllAmerican

Registered Member

Posts: 23,418

#46 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:10 PM

Doctor Demise wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Doctor Demise, what is some of the NBA related material that is there that we can't access from the little people's web?
What precisely are you looking for? Streams of live games? Betting? Pictures? Archive video? 

I am not looking for anything in particular. I just would like to know what is there NBA related that we couldn't get here.

Have you been on the dark side? If so, you don't think talking to us in this realm is contaminating our eco-system?
I catch your drift... sarcasm is a mask for insecurity, young padawan.  

I'm just saying man. You have to think about us. Don't bring back your little creatures you got from down there. We all will be doomed. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Doctor Demise

Registered Member

Posts: 463

#48 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:18 PM

bb4 86 wrote:
Now I'm not too sure about doing this...

If you're nervous in the least bit and you really don't know what you're doing... don't do it. You'll probably regret it.  
 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

sneaksoy1

Registered Member

Posts: 1,003

#54 [url]

Mar 4 11 10:52 PM

LLCoolMichael wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
I say just go to the library or something and use it. Not from your own personal PC.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll Good idea. I'm about to straight hit up a homies house and get this started while he on XBox Live.smiley: laughsmiley: laugh

This haha. I'm intrigued but too scared/too much life to live to mess with this right now. Definitely wish I could see a pro access it though.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Doctor Demise

Registered Member

Posts: 463

#55 [url]

Mar 4 11 11:17 PM

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
Post some screen caps

This is a segment of the Hidden Wiki... 

<br/><a href="<a href=/oi52.tinypic.com/346ly14.jpg"">http://oi52.tinypic.com/346ly14.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">

Quote    Reply   
avatar

AirJapan707

Registered Member

Posts: 999

#58 [url]

Mar 4 11 11:23 PM

LLCoolMichael wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
I say just go to the library or something and use it. Not from your own personal PC.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll Good idea. I'm about to straight hit up a homies house and get this started while he on XBox Live.smiley: laughsmiley: laugh

< RIP to your homie

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help