Remove this ad

NeptuneBeats187

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:19 PM

I don't think I'm about this life.

I feel like there's people who are very immersed with the "deep web" waiting at the gates for new comers. Ready to just wreck all your info and scare you out. That's how they survive off of you 'wet behind the ear' guppies, freeballin' it in a shark tank ...I'm talking mess, but I wouldn't be surprised if people made their living off of attacking and hacking bank records, and secretly installing keystroke viruses and such. Hijacking your info, blackmailing you, ransoming off your personal info and such.

Be careful NT fam, this may be the only warning before it's too late.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ServeChilled81

Registered Member

#25 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:26 PM

NeptuneBeats187 wrote:
I don't think I'm about this life.

I feel like there's people who are very immersed with the "deep web" waiting at the gates for new comers. Ready to just wreck all your info and scare you out. That's how they survive off of you 'wet behind the ear' guppies, freeballin' it in a shark tank ...I'm talking mess, but I wouldn't be surprised if people made their living off of attacking and hacking bank records, and secretly installing keystroke viruses and such. Hijacking your info, blackmailing you, ransoming off your personal info and such.

Be careful NT fam, this may be the only warning before it's too late.
smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Dakingii

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:33 PM

omgitswes wrote:
Dakingii wrote:
I got a better idea, turn off your computer and go outside and get you some p****

you first
INS and i have no problem admitting that. 

Quote    Reply   

JFDOOM.niketalk

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:41 PM

Fade On You wrote:
What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?
Well, you could find pretty much anything IF you know where and how to look. It's not worth it, though. You could run into some CP by accident and get your IP logged. Captinstabbin might get a knock from the feds tomorrow..I'm not BSing either.

Quote    Reply   

GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:42 PM

The reason the "Deep Web" is the way it is is because only about 10 percent of what's on the internet is generally/commercially interesting. Sure you could dig deep into the annals of the information superhighway but most if it is raw information. It's not packaged and easily digestible like stumbleupon or tumblr.

To put it in perspective, it'd be like kicking it with a drug dealer for a day. It's got its associated dangers, and you could learn a lot about what goes on, but for most of us, it's useless information.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:46 PM

JFDOOM wrote:
Fade On You wrote:
What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?
Well, you could find pretty much anything IF you know where and how to look. It's not worth it, though. You could run into some CP by accident and get your IP logged. Captinstabbin might get a knock from the feds tomorrow..I'm not BSing either.

Son I didn't click not one link. I read the descriptions and that was it. Deep Web ain't for me, this is clearly 4Chan territory

-The Juice

Quote    Reply   

Hendrix Watermelon

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Mar 4 11 9:47 PM

JFDOOM wrote:
Fade On You wrote:

Woooooord?

I downloaded this software, but I have no idea on how to browse this thing or even dip my toes in it. hmmmm. help?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help