Remove this ad

ClassicJumpMan23

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Feb 6 11 7:56 PM

Crazy I was thinking about this last night when I was watching this on ION last night 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

blackmagnus514

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Feb 6 11 10:32 PM

This was obvious.

He was gonna have her clipped because he knew Henry was at wits end and didnt wanna take a chance. If Henry had gone to Florida he'da been dead too.

Quote    Reply   

ryanbbn23

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Feb 6 11 10:57 PM

CuriousGeorg3 wrote:
well he was wacking off everybody else so i think he was trying to wack her off too
basically. by the way the movie was going, best friends and best associates were getting it just out of worries.  and those were all men, no doubt a female would have got it.

i look at it as this.  if he does this, henry knows for sure who had her killed. so he keeps quiet bc he knows for sure that hes next if he plans on talking.

my favorite movie of all time. can watch this anytime.smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

lostowl

#28 [url]

Mar 13 14 2:20 AM

Jimmy wasn't going to whack Karen. Jimmy would of whacked Henry first or same time as Karen so Henry wouldn't run to the Fed's. Dealing drugs was against Mafia CoMission rules by sentence of death and I am sure that Jimmy's main concern with Henry's discovery package of police evidence was to make sure there was no wire taps or documentation of Henry making Jimmy money off drugs because if  Paulie found out he would have Jimmy whacked. ** (same reason why John Gotti whack Gambino God Father Paul Castellano)

Reguardless if Jimmy whacked Henry or not because Henry's days was already numbered and Henry knew this that was why he was trying to get money to get out of town.

Karen assuming Jimmy was going to whack Her so She played off Henry's paranoia  which ultimately pushed Henry into snitching on Jimmy and Paulie along with the others

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help