Remove this ad

jumpman247.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Feb 6 11 6:40 PM

Tags : :

This is something that haunts me sometimes, like it really haunts my heart and soul, like was Jimmy going to Wack Karen?

Like were there dresses in that building, or was there a hitman waiting?

Like I don't know, and I'll never really know I guess, but it doesn't stop my mind from wondering.

I watch the scene, and it looks like there were some dudes in there moving stuff, but they could have been moving dresses?

Or they could have been waiting to rape her?

Who knows..... 

Is Jesus and God Real?

Doubt it.

-Jose

Last Edited By: jumpman247 Feb 6 11 6:42 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Elpablo21.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Feb 6 11 6:50 PM

Man sometimes I think he was but then sometimes I think it was just the paranoia kicking in early for Karen

The scene just didnt look like they was going to wack her..they were in there moving !!@#...idk smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Ballerific703

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Feb 6 11 7:02 PM

All Ready wrote:
sir, it's quite obvious she was gonna get murdered

that's why she was crying when she got home

is this a real question or sarcasm?

So going home crying couldn't have been added to the movie just to make it extra dramatic? I've seen this movie WAY too many times and it seems as if he wanted to wack her BUT then they also set it up so it looks like she could just be paranoid. He was killing everyone so maybe she was next, maybe there really was dresses there though? I don't know, I'll lean towards wacking her

Quote    Reply   

Mo Matik

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Feb 6 11 7:08 PM

Karen tells him that Henry doesn't know she's there.

Then he gives her the thousand and sends her to pick up dresses.  Dresses.  It's a weird time to offer something like that considering the situation.

Plus I mean Karen knows what these guys are capable of.  Jimmy knows that she knows what they are capable of.  So why send her down a dark alley knowing that it's shady? Why not walk her there if you're just gonna stand on the sidewalk and watch her?

She was gonna get killed. 

Quote    Reply   

ServeChilled81

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Feb 6 11 7:17 PM

I don't know... I think if he wanted to have her killed he could have,
I don't think his plan would have been so dependent on whether or not she
walks into the warehouse. I think Karen was just spooked, but I don't think he was planning to then

Quote    Reply   

ServeChilled81

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Feb 6 11 7:49 PM

It was obvious that she thought he was
but we really wouldn't know if he was just sending her to get dresses or not

the scene IMO spoke more to Karen's well warranted paranoia than what was or was not about to 
happen

Last Edited By: ServeChilled81 Feb 6 11 7:53 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

All Ready

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Feb 6 11 7:50 PM

jimmy was different after he told henry don't worry about that loud mouth guy

he eased henry's mind by saying it was alright and then went and killed the dude behind henry's back

jimmy also went out of his way to get henry to go outta town on a mission to get henry killed

henry answered all this by saying,"If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help."

yall can't be serious right now

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help