Remove this ad

thacamel

Registered Member

#161 [url]

Feb 1 11 8:22 PM

purpleTc wrote:
kickz4show wrote:
It's not 500 total per month, it's the discounted dollars. For example a Foamposite costs 200 after discount it's 140 so you saved 60. Now deduct that 60 from your 500.
if that's the case then our cap is $1666.66 of MSRP value

That is incorrect. It works like this. If you buy a pair of Foamposites that are $200, after discount it is $140. Yes you saved $60. But you deduct the $140 you spent for the shoes from the $500 limit for the month, and are now allowed to spend up to $360 on your discount.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

macnificent7

Registered Member

#165 [url]

Feb 1 11 9:51 PM

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:
macnificent7 wrote:
Arrrgh. Confusion. It was still ringing up at 30% off today.

That's how much its supposed to be, though
For some reason I was hearing 40%?

Quote    Reply   

dmxgod

Registered Member

#166 [url]

Feb 1 11 9:55 PM

thacamel wrote:
purpleTc wrote:
kickz4show wrote:
It's not 500 total per month, it's the discounted dollars. For example a Foamposite costs 200 after discount it's 140 so you saved 60. Now deduct that 60 from your 500.

That is incorrect. It works like this. If you buy a pair of Foamposites that are $200, after discount it is $140. Yes you saved $60. But you deduct the $140 you spent for the shoes from the $500 limit for the month, and are now allowed to spend up to $360 on your discount.

Thacamel is correct! This has always been how they have figured out how much you have left to spend on an Employee Appreciation event..

Quote    Reply   

air max 87

Registered Member

#168 [url]

Feb 1 11 11:16 PM

dmxgod wrote:
thacamel wrote:
purpleTc wrote:
kickz4show wrote:

Thacamel is correct! This has always been how they have figured out how much you have left to spend on an Employee Appreciation event..

i feel like thats incorrect.

if you buy a $200 pair of shoes, and it comes out to $140, you just saved $60, and thats taken out from the $500....

so the $500 - $60 (the money you just saved) = $440 (thats what you have left)

Quote    Reply   

aFamous.niketalk

#170 [url]

Feb 2 11 4:07 AM

air max 87 wrote:
dmxgod wrote:
thacamel wrote:
purpleTc wrote:

kickz4show wrote:

if you buy a $200 pair of shoes, and it comes out to $140, you just saved $60, and thats taken out from the $500....

I believe thacamel is right. After all that is how they measure the limit on EA sales.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kenichi.niketalk

Registered Member

#171 [url]

Feb 2 11 4:22 AM

aFamous wrote:
air max 87 wrote:
dmxgod wrote:
thacamel wrote:
purpleTc wrote:

kickz4show wrote:

I believe thacamel is right. After all that is how they measure the limit on EA sales.

it wouldn't matter if they do it like that for the EA event.  it's the same thing either way...smiley: roll.  i'm pretty sure thacamel is incorrect

Quote    Reply   

d e beatup

Registered Member

#173 [url]

Feb 3 11 11:01 AM

purpleTc wrote:
sooo no one knows for sure, i guess i will just find out the hard way. My manager doesn't seem to know +$+# about it.

I talked to corporate yesterday and it's the price of the shoe after discount.  thacamel is correct.  It would be roughly $715 MSRP at full retail.  Additionally, a layaway cancel or employee return would put the available dollars back from your limit.  I find it funny that there are complaints about the limit as if employees don't hold merchandise FOREVER before they buy it.  If February maxes you out, put it on hold until March and buy it then.  If you have a strict mgr/DM, do a non-employee layaway then.  Whether it be in legit or shady fashion, you're gonna do what you gotta do to make something happen.  I think dudes on NT like to complain just for the sake of complaining.

Quote    Reply   

jroc3821

Registered Member

#174 [url]

Feb 3 11 1:09 PM

Every job has perks n every employee is always looking to make more money it happenin thework place all the time.....remember buisness is all about MOnEY!!!z

Quote    Reply   

#177 [url]

Feb 4 11 1:05 AM

damn thats gonna suck i still got hopefully the military 20% will atleast stay

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Quote    Reply   

EezyVeezy20

Registered Member

#179 [url]

Feb 8 11 3:12 PM

does anyone know how to set up your employee account on Footlocker.com/eastbay.com? I remember reading the email and was going to go back and look at it but It got deleted. any help?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help