Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Feb 9 11 3:07 AM

EezyVeezy20 wrote:
does anyone know how to set up your employee account on Footlocker.com/eastbay.com? I remember reading the email and was going to go back and look at it but It got deleted. any help?

You go to www.footlocker-inc.com , then you go to shop in the top right cornerand on the right side of the page you click on the link that says something about requesting an employee discount code then you fill everything out and it will shoot you out a code. the code only lasts within the month that you made then you gotta do it again.

The limit is confirmed, at $500 a month after the discount. same rules as the employee appreciations except their are no exclusions. The discount is still at 30%. EA's are cut back to 2-3 times a year.All employees should have discount cards by now. pay stubs no longer work.

If anyone has any info on an upcoming EA please post it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

d e beatup

Registered Member

#182 [url]

Feb 10 11 1:44 PM

^ While everybody got all fussy about the card/limit, I'm still happy about the discount code online because I can use PayPal funds instead of having to call in and use my CC or do a pay-in from the store.

Quote    Reply   

Iceberg16

#185 [url]

Feb 12 11 12:24 AM

MAN WHY WE KIDDING OURSELVES? CATS ON NIKETALK ARE DAMN CHEAP! STRAIGHT TALK.

I love the well these only cost you etc etc retail. BUT WE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU NOT ME!

Quote    Reply   

Pendemic.niketalk

Registered Member

#186 [url]

Feb 13 11 5:06 AM

I dont see the point in protesting or getting pissed off cause of the discount issue IF YOU ARE an footlocker employee. You still working, you still can pay bills with the little money your making, only difference is your flipping profit is just going to go down a bit. So stop complaining cause theres other people out there whos been out of work for a year or more while you cry about a discount(no one directly)

Quote    Reply   

RASHOLE.niketalk

#187 [url]

Feb 13 11 5:24 AM

So being that Footlocker is changing all the rules are they still gonna be Friends and Family Weekends 25%???  My connect at Footlocker dont wanna discount no more being that they have to use that card for discounts. I heard the last  friends and family  was in July 2010 and they havent had one in a while.smiley: devil

I went there today and asked for a hook up on some cough drop foamposites and my connect said " What u want me to do?"  Why you dont buy it at regular price??  LOLZsmiley: mad

Quote    Reply   

xInVaSiAn661x

Registered Member

#188 [url]

Feb 13 11 11:26 AM

i understand why some hookups wont fall through any more. If you have a limit to what you can buy, you have to make sure your discount is used to a "worthy" shoe.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thacamel

Registered Member

#190 [url]

Feb 13 11 9:33 PM

My DM told me today that it is now discounted dollars. So what the first guy said, is correct. He says if you buy a pair of shoes that is $100, you pay $70, and save $30. And you would subtract $30 from your $500 limit, leaving $470 available to spend. I was originally told that if you tried to spend over your limit, the card would decline you. So I guess someone, probably me, lol, will have to test it, and try to spend over $500 after discount and see if it works.

Quote    Reply   

vilardi724

Registered Member

#192 [url]

Mar 27 11 12:45 PM

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

I don't what's the point in dissing a person that works at FootLocker.. A job is a job.

Nobody has dissed people working at footlocker...you seem to keep saying the same thing over and over again...people simply being realistic about the fact that your discount is a privilege and not a right...many people abuse the privilege and FTL is addressing the situation...if one individual needs to spend $500 a month on shoes, with their 30% employee discount, thats their decision...but why should FTL foot such a ridiculous bill...sounds more than generous to me

Quote    Reply   

Jadefranco

#195 [url]

May 4 14 8:35 PM

Tryna find a footlocker employee from NYC!

Hey everybody  
Soo.. I live in Zurich and I was in New York City during my easter holidays. So I went to the foot locker which is situated right at the Times Square. A very very nice employee helped us to find some AirMax in pink. So i'm really trying to find this employee. I just can't get him outta my mind i need to find him!! Please please help me it'd be soooo great! 
Thank you💕

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help