Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Mar 20 11 2:37 PM

Simply put the shoe on the left has a tongue from a larger sized shoe so the tongue is higher/wider, Has a larger ball pump & release valve.
(Left shoe tongue is creased/curved in these pics though)

Apart from the tongues each shoe is exactly the same in every way (These are a size 11 btw)
The tongue on the left shoe looks like it should have been used in a size 12 (I have a pair of size 12 neon Twilight Zones & the tongue is pretty much the same as the ones in them).

Looks like the RBK factory messed up & put the wrong tongue into one of my shoes.

I picked these up from Europe & the next biggest size they had available was an 8 I think so an exchange is not an option.
I'm hoping to get a partial refund at least.

Last Edited By: ConsERX Mar 20 11 2:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Mar 22 11 12:28 AM

^ score on the bodegas for that price... just got my hanon omnis today from undftd lv..... so sick, glad i copped... $162 shipped... the suede and colorway is awesome... nicely done hanon-shop.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Mar 28 11 10:08 AM

Great pickups and love the dark picture

Team Economics
From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up.
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII Champions
Know of some original Pump Furys? Contact me ASAP!

Quote    Reply   

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Mar 28 11 3:39 PM

^^^Scott I'm gonna have to "One Up" you hear and throw in my pair of Solebox Puma as well

Here are just a few pairs Reebok sent me last week, nothing too crazy yet but I definitely needed the Basquiat Court Vic's and the Maroon Flight Packs

Rare Breed Footwear: 16 White Street, Red Bank NJ, 07701
E-Mail: DJ@rarebreedfootwear.com
www.RareBreedFootwear.com

Quote    Reply   

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Mar 28 11 9:02 PM

Those are the Solebox Puma R698, dope shoes. The laces have a switch on them and the laces blink as you walk, and when you stand still they shut off.

Quote    Reply   

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Mar 29 11 11:20 PM

These came in the mail today....Quality on the suede is really nice, Terry cloth lining.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Mar 29 11 11:53 PM

Nice Cotton Mouth's. Can't believe I missed them. I went to the Bodega site an hour after they went up and all that was left was a trail of dust. eBay prices are coming down, but still more than double retail. Not as bad as the $400-$500 some were asking for them earlier though.

DeadStock, you've got a great collection. I saw your pictures in another thread.

TEAM STEVE NASH x TEAM CANADA

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Mar 30 11 1:40 PM

Just picked these up from the post office today. They came in yesterday. Got them fairly cheap. I actually wanted to get these ones, but I couldn't find them in my size anywhere. So these are like a consolation pick-up.

On the lookout for these too. If someone can point me towards a US 13, it would be much appreciated. smiley: happy

Oh and Hanon restocked their Omni Zone collab about an hour ago. I actually managed to get one. I received an e-mail from them on my way to the post office. I was so close to cracking and just getting them off eBay too. smiley: laugh

TEAM STEVE NASH x TEAM CANADA

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Mar 30 11 5:39 PM

Here are a few recent "cheap" ebay pickups.  Nothing great compared to some of the heat brought in this thread

Sorry for crappy iPhone pics, I'm waiting for the 5 to come outsmiley: laugh

Team Economics
From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up.
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII Champions
Know of some original Pump Furys? Contact me ASAP!

Last Edited By: dmxfury Mar 30 11 6:37 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Mar 31 11 11:03 PM

Just picked these up tonight from my buddy at Packers.....

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Apr 1 11 6:15 AM

dw8649 wrote:
Very nice DJ.  Are these samples, or a future release?

I just picked up this DS pair of Omni Zone II's, and I was blown away by the quality!  I love it that Reebok is doing some nice retros, but none of retros compare to the OZ II, quite possibly the best OG model there ever was.

Not a big fan of this brand of shoe, but its looking hot, id pick em up.

Quote    Reply   

DRO3000.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Apr 14 11 12:36 AM

Just copped two pairs of Iversons for less than $100......best deal Ive ever scored on sneakers.
And my faves:

They must have retrod these a while a go cuz dude at Champs said they had them for a while, didnt ask him to specify how long tho.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help