Remove this ad

SLP Product

Registered Member

#461 [url]

Jun 17 12 4:08 PM

^^
Yup. They totally killed the black/blue colorway with that gum sole, it just throws the whole shoe off.
Hopefully they bring back the OG black/white colorway in its true form with clear soles and all.

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS   
"COME PLAY US"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kingofny04

Registered Member

#463 [url]

Jun 17 12 11:26 PM

SLP Product wrote:
^^
Yup. They totally killed the black/blue colorway with that gum sole, it just throws the whole shoe off.
Hopefully they bring back the OG black/white colorway in its true form with clear soles and all.

Swizz Beatz loves gum soles. That might be why:lol

Quote    Reply   

DownyBoy

Registered Member

#464 [url]

Jun 17 12 11:31 PM

Gtown answers released before right? Answers have been done up in so many colors, I can't quite remember all of them. Easy pass, especially if something else is still in the works...

Hope the gum sole on the Emmitt's is just the picture playing tricks on us. Been waiting too long for those.

Any word if the DMX runners will have functioning DMX? I won't get my hopes up.

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
variety is the spice of life

Quote    Reply   

vood99

Registered Member

#465 [url]

Jun 18 12 10:43 AM

I wish they had retroed the Kamikaze earlier. One can only hope the materials will be decent in this age of pleather and other synthetic junk.

Quote    Reply   

dankenstien88.niketalk

Registered Member

#467 [url]

Jun 20 12 9:47 AM

Any word on a Reebok Shroud retro ?  Slackers pics got me real excited there !

I would love to see those come back out in the loud team colors.    

Looking for Nike Son Of Glove Sz.12-13.5          PM me with what you got.

Quote    Reply   

dankenstien88.niketalk

Registered Member

#468 [url]

Jun 20 12 9:55 AM

kingofny04 wrote:
SLP Product wrote:
^^

Looks bad IMO.

I think they are trying to give some of their retros a "vintage" look. Reebok did the same thing to the soles of some of the Answer 1 retros a few years back.

Funniest thing to me is that I still see OGs with crispy bottoms because Reeboks with clear soles never really yellowed too badly.

Looking for Nike Son Of Glove Sz.12-13.5          PM me with what you got.

Quote    Reply   

sensaciondelbloque

Registered Member

#470 [url]

Jun 20 12 7:31 PM

Florida Gator Emmitts??!?!!?!?!

MAGICPATRIOTSREDSOXGATORSLIGHTNINGKNIGHTS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#471 [url]

Jun 21 12 1:11 AM

Honestly the DMX Runs still have me most excited. I've always maintained that was a home run design and shoe

Team Economics
From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up.
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII Champions
Know of some original Pump Furys? Contact me ASAP!

Quote    Reply   

cocotaso1.niketalk

Registered Member

#472 [url]

Jun 21 12 1:31 AM

dankenstien88 wrote:
kingofny04 wrote:
SLP Product wrote:
^^

Looks bad IMO.

I think they are trying to give some of their retros a "vintage" look. Reebok did the same thing to the soles of some of the Answer 1 retros a few years back.

Funniest thing to me is that I still see OGs with crispy bottoms because Reeboks with clear soles never really yellowed too badly.

this is what i think, also some pix i have seen of og pairs the sole is dark/yellowed. maybe someone mistook it for gum?

wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Current "Silent Listener" x Ben Drury
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 black Adidas Ultrastar "JMJ" & black/white stripe Pro-Model
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Infrared & 95 Neon "One Time Only" pack

Quote    Reply   

dakid23

Registered Member

#476 [url]

Jun 21 12 12:19 PM

kiluminati616 wrote:
Hey dudes, caught a glimpse of these basquiat pumps last night. Anyone know a spot in NYC or online that has them?

smiley: pimp

My Ebay | Team Seattle Seahawks | Team LA Lakers 

Quote    Reply   

trethousandgt

Registered Member

#478 [url]

Jun 23 12 2:05 PM

Hyalite wrote:
I keep hoping Reebok will bring this cw of the AXTs to the US someday.  I think they released them in Europe a while back.

You and me both.  I've been pushing for a retro of this shoe in this colorway with the Raquet ball material on the pump for years.  Europe got one OG colorway but it wasn't the teals it was this colorway

Why they threw a basketball pump on a shoe that was originally designed as a cross training shoe for runners is beyond comprehension.  

Also while their at it why hasn't anyone retro'd the SXT?  I have a magazine article from 1990 that has the Trainer SC and SXT I pump neck and neck in terms of all around quality and performance. 

Quote    Reply   

drprince89

#479 [url]

Jul 9 12 10:43 AM

If anyone is looking for kamikazes jimmyjazz has multiple sizes and colors for 40 bucks! the model with the burst looking thing on the side is 40 bucks as well

Size 13 DS Dave Whites for Trade. Size 11.5 Kobe 6 Camo DS FS/FT
Will trade Size 12-13 
Jordan Retros (3s-13s)
Lebron (4/8/9)
Griffey I's
SB Dunks 
LE Air Forces (05/06 Easters mainly)
KD's (YOTD or Rogue)

Quote    Reply   

cayang123

#480 [url]

Jul 9 12 3:18 PM

Te SXT's are awesome! Coudn't afford a pair back then.......love the barbell pump. thanks for the pix Tre!

"Never trust a big butt and a smile".....- B.B.D.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help