Remove this ad

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jan 27 11 5:15 PM

Just got a call from Reebok saying that my Court Victory Trons will be shipping out this week, so hopefully I will have them the beginning/middle of next week.

Wanted to give you guys a heads up, if anyone needs or wants a pair let me know and I can do a kind of pre-order thing and hold your pairs and ship them out as soon as I get them in. Let me know.

Rare Breed Footwear: 16 White Street, Red Bank NJ, 07701
E-Mail: DJ@rarebreedfootwear.com
www.RareBreedFootwear.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 28 11 1:54 PM

if you could share any info at all about the insta pump furys i would greatly appreciate it, deadstock js, especially what theyre going to look like since the samples differed from the last pictures labeled as the 'final version.'

Quote    Reply   

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Jan 28 11 1:55 PM

^^^Max, sorry didnt order the Trons Furys and have never seen them in person....Fury's dont really move very well in the US so I never mess with them

Quote    Reply   

DeadStock Js

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Feb 10 11 2:37 PM

Tron Court Victories have arrived. We have full size run available. If anyone needs a pair hit me up and let me know ASAP we do phone orders and take paypal. Retail is $155 + Shipping

Quote    Reply   

FIREPOWER23.niketalk

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Mar 10 11 2:36 PM

Found a couple of cool tops that would've gone really well with the TZs, unfortunately all sz XL have sold out (JJB Sports)

Any of you guys in the US seen these or know where I could get them?

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Mar 10 11 5:21 PM

Recently got a pair of DMX 6s (second style) and Icon 10s...need to post pics

Team Economics
From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up.
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII Champions
Know of some original Pump Furys? Contact me ASAP!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Mar 12 11 2:14 AM

Did anyone manage to get the Cotton Mouth Pump AXT's off of the Bodega site tonight?

I set my alarm to midnight, because I haven’t slept that much between working Thursday night and Friday morning, but I’m on the west coast and should of set it to 9:00 PM PST.

So bummed out. Went to eBay and the only pair up in my size at the moment are $300 (before shipping AND don't offer shipping to Canada).

TEAM STEVE NASH x TEAM CANADA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 [url]

Mar 18 11 6:15 AM

Wow. I saw the Hanon Omni Zone's go up on their website live @ 3:00 AM PST (10:00 AM GMT) and they went live with the size US 13's already sold out...

Missed out on the Cotton Mouth's. Now these. SMH, the cheapest pair of the Hanon's in my size on eBay is like $500 USD. I give up.

If you're a US 8 or 11, those are the only two sizes up as I'm posting this. I don't want to buy one and take the risk of not being able to find a size 13 to trade with. I have no intentions of reselling.

EDIT: All gone.

Last Edited By: Fresh Like Will Mar 18 11 6:49 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Mar 18 11 2:38 PM

^ By the time I got home from work and saw your post, hours had already past and UNDFTD no longer had the Omni Zone's on their site. I actually had no idea that UNDFTD were selling the Hanon's, let alone had a web store at all.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Mar 18 11 3:03 PM

^ are you in the states? Call the undftd shops, they do phone orders.. I got mine from vegas for $162 shipped!! The website had the omnis up, took em down, than put them back up for more. Guess I got lucky.. what size are you, 13?, ill keep an eye out.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Mar 20 11 11:11 AM

Just wanted to mention that recently I picked up a pair of "Team Purple" Omni Zones in my size after much searching.
I think something needs to be done about Reebok's quality control standards (& yes both shoes are the same size)

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Mar 20 11 12:59 PM

^ What's wrong with them? You've got to elaborate. They look the same size to me. Although the pump on the right shoe looks a bit bigger, but it's also closer than the one on the left shoe. Is that what it was?

Can you get them exchanged for a new pair or refunded?

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Mar 20 11 1:37 PM

^ the sneaker on the right looks like the tongue lengh is alot shorter... and it loks like a narrower shoe... pump might be the same size, its not laced up like the other so its a little futher back... that sucks man... you buy from asia/europe?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help