Remove this ad

cbfpunch.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jan 6 11 3:35 PM

i'd also like to know this. i know many, if not all, people will say go a half size up but i'm really not sure about that. i have normal feet with normal arches and all the shoes i own are sz 8.5.

charge back for 2 seconds, forward+punch

Quote    Reply   

dunks318ti

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jan 6 11 5:42 PM

They fit true to size...if you have a slightly wider foot go a size up. Remember these are 1 piece shoes that arent too breatheable.

Willing to trade my DS NDC size 10 CONCORD for a DS size 10 2009 space jam.  Holler.

Always looking for Flight Huarache BB size 10 (Black/Grey/White preffered) Not the Free sole/hybrid garbage

Quote    Reply   

BinYe.niketalk

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jan 6 11 6:08 PM

I remember trying on a pair of the 2001 retros and they fit true.

9 years later, with all my shoes still being a size 11, i decided to go 11
and yes, they are true to size.

Mind you, i have wide feet and order half a size up in air maxes and kobes.

But in general, nike basketball shoes almost always run true.

And foams, once they mold into your foot, do expand a bit (very little, but
take with a grain of salt and a pinch of experimentation).

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 8 11 12:48 AM

These dont have to be a size up unless you have wide feet like everyone else said. At first they will feel a bit tight and even a tad uncomfy but they mold to your feet and will be very comfortable.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jan 8 11 5:18 PM

for all those new guys out there for foams: go true to size. dont size up and look like a sasquatch unless you do have wide feed. they hurt at first and are comfortable but when your wear them constantly a few times, they start molding to your feet and are one of the most comfortable kicks you'll ever own and durable too

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 10 11 12:30 PM

I went with my true size for the coppers and my toes kept bumping the front of the shoe I didnt like that so I went up a half size for the eggplants and I dont have that problem but there was a little too much room for me but Ima still go a half size up for the royals.

just chillin in the DMV

Follow me on twitter @Budgetballing

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jan 11 11 7:46 AM

dRokDaSpot wrote:
can anybody give a comparison to these vs the lebron 8 v1? i have those true to size while others have gone .5 up... can i stay true for the foams?
and yes i have wide feet.
I like the Lebron 8 V1s true to size, and for me it's the same with the foams.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 11 11 10:17 PM

Wayne141 wrote:
dRokDaSpot wrote:
can anybody give a comparison to these vs the lebron 8 v1? i have those true to size while others have gone .5 up... can i stay true for the foams?
and yes i have wide feet.
I like the Lebron 8 V1s true to size, and for me it's the same with the foams.

thank you for the reply sir. cant wait to get the '11 royal foams.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help