Remove this ad

Rod301.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Dec 26 10 4:03 PM

You Answered Your Own Question...  The Websites You See Sell Shoes Months Before The Shoe Is Set To Release For A Bit More Than Retail... smiley: tired

WTB: SILVER FLIGHTPOSITE 1 (Sz. 10)

Quote    Reply   

MadIslander

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Dec 27 10 2:59 AM

i got this filipino cat, works in the factory in Cavite, once he gets done making a shoe, he will toss it over the wall, and i scoop it up. he my cousin, we cool, mad connects.

Dont talk about it, be about it.....

Quote    Reply   

rcjbbp1313

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Dec 27 10 7:04 PM

got me a geenie for those new releases, i get em mad early cuz kazaam is amazing

I have an autographed micheal jordan photo from the wizards with C.O.A. pm me if interested, $300

Quote    Reply   

MrDozo.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Dec 27 10 9:54 PM

Connections, social networking, friends, benefits of a job they may have, or maybe they just drop a lot of $ on some websites.

F/S PENNY 2S NYK EDITION, PENNY 1S SILVER HALF CENTS,SILVER AIR MAX 97S  sz12, NAVY BLUE FLIGHTPOSITE2s sz11. NYC meetups preferred. CUBANLU@gmail.com

Quote    Reply   

GeNeRaTiOnZ.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Dec 28 10 1:09 AM

erdmanboy2220 wrote:
@GeNeRaTiOnZ....Im bout it!!!
smiley: roll

It's the Holidays so what the hell

Long time ago when the 3rd set of SBs released, I had a pair of Bisons on eBay and some HK cat hit me saying he would hook me up with kicks early if I got him shoes from the states he had a hard time finding overseas. 

I was kind of smiley: eyes at first, but I sold him the Bisons for retail anyways.

He kept his word though and has emailed me every time he gets a shoe early and he hooks it up for retail or sometimes less.smiley: pimp

Like other NTers have said just NETWORK and NEVER burn your bridges!!!

Quote    Reply   

MadIslander

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Dec 28 10 2:45 AM

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:
erdmanboy2220 wrote:
@GeNeRaTiOnZ....Im bout it!!!
smiley: roll

It's the Holidays so what the hell

Long time ago when the 3rd set of SBs released, I had a pair of Bisons on eBay and some HK cat hit me saying he would hook me up with kicks early if I got him shoes from the states he had a hard time finding overseas. 

I was kind of smiley: eyes at first, but I sold him the Bisons for retail anyways.

He kept his word though and has emailed me every time he gets a shoe early and he hooks it up for retail or sometimes less.smiley: pimp

Like other NTers have said just NETWORK and NEVER burn your bridges!!!

Thats wassup....prolly more reliable then my cuzin bebot in cavite.

Dont talk about it, be about it.....

Quote    Reply   

vikdakid23

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Dec 28 10 12:47 PM

It could also be mom and pop stores .. i kno a mom and pop store up my way that sold the cool greys 2 weeks earlii for retail and no tax ..

Refs include: show time 96, shyistbugz, drwater, kickz31, baron, aschwartz44, nflowshoe, aldy, 7hillz, shycagoill, five30, KVN, william177, jbukeavich, pay jape, aktonyo, airedweezy, ricecm, xduckx13, ashleythetall, felix88, anthonyg0589, mister wiggy, ineedheat, nk47, derrock, bigj505, iceman214, ioround3, gerbear26, hypemancornell, johnmckoolaid

www.kaysshoes.com
USE REFERRAL CODE: 113 TO GET $5 OFF

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help