Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 26 10 3:14 PM

Tags : :

Just asking because i see websites and i have a friend whos cousin got the pewter foams months ago. any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

MadIslander

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Dec 27 10 2:59 AM

i got this filipino cat, works in the factory in Cavite, once he gets done making a shoe, he will toss it over the wall, and i scoop it up. he my cousin, we cool, mad connects.

Quote    Reply   

BigTy23

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Dec 27 10 5:04 AM

Very few people have legit connections, most people just buy early off a website...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

GeNeRaTiOnZ.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Dec 28 10 1:09 AM

erdmanboy2220 wrote:
@GeNeRaTiOnZ....Im bout it!!!
smiley: roll

It's the Holidays so what the hell

Long time ago when the 3rd set of SBs released, I had a pair of Bisons on eBay and some HK cat hit me saying he would hook me up with kicks early if I got him shoes from the states he had a hard time finding overseas. 

I was kind of smiley: eyes at first, but I sold him the Bisons for retail anyways.

He kept his word though and has emailed me every time he gets a shoe early and he hooks it up for retail or sometimes less.smiley: pimp

Like other NTers have said just NETWORK and NEVER burn your bridges!!!

Quote    Reply   

MadIslander

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Dec 28 10 2:45 AM

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:
erdmanboy2220 wrote:
@GeNeRaTiOnZ....Im bout it!!!
smiley: roll

It's the Holidays so what the hell

Long time ago when the 3rd set of SBs released, I had a pair of Bisons on eBay and some HK cat hit me saying he would hook me up with kicks early if I got him shoes from the states he had a hard time finding overseas. 

I was kind of smiley: eyes at first, but I sold him the Bisons for retail anyways.

He kept his word though and has emailed me every time he gets a shoe early and he hooks it up for retail or sometimes less.smiley: pimp

Like other NTers have said just NETWORK and NEVER burn your bridges!!!

Thats wassup....prolly more reliable then my cuzin bebot in cavite.

Quote    Reply   

Twinsnyc

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Dec 28 10 2:38 PM

This thing called the internet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help