Remove this ad

LuckyLuchiano

Registered Member

#61 [url]

Dec 21 10 12:39 AM

What are you guys thoughts of buying a Luxury car with 100k+ miles on it?

Seen this sexy 5 series 04 BMW with 100k on it for 14,400

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

LuckyLuchiano

Registered Member

#64 [url]

Dec 21 10 12:44 AM

mondaynightraw wrote:
dont do it

lol, yea honestly it would be for flexing purposes.

Now is it that Luxury cars simply crap out when you get high in mileage, or is it the unpredictability of a high mileage car?

Quote    Reply   

GSDOUBLEU

Registered Member

#65 [url]

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

It's gonna be A LOT of money to maintain it man

Quote    Reply   

10 Piece Nuggets

Registered Member

#66 [url]

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

Budget ballin' FTL.

Save yourself a headache.

Quote    Reply   

LuckyLuchiano

Registered Member

#68 [url]

Dec 21 10 12:52 AM

IHeartBoost wrote:
I hate Toyota, I love Nissan, but Honda wins.

I got my beater 90' Honda Accord with 215k miles, still runs, great gas.

now can the quality of the newer hondas actually be compared with that of the ones in the 90s?

Quote    Reply   

BangDak

Registered Member

#69 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:01 AM

^Only time can tell.

And to your earlier question, both. They start breaking down, once the warranty ends(ed) it'll be expensive to maintain due to expensive parts, etc. German engineering isn't exactly the cheapest to maintain.

Quote    Reply   

sreggie101.niketalk

Registered Member

#70 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:05 AM

mondaynightraw wrote:
UH........

MY MAN. my pops is pushin 95 Legend. the drive is michael jackson smooth.pause. for its age, it runs . can't believe this car was sumthin ud see rappers push in music videos (as compared to them showing multi million dollar cars now in these videos)

also, OP, camry is great on gas (v4 specifically), so id get that. obv they are a bit boring. honda accords i believe have great fuel economy with the 4 cyl models too and they give u more in the design dept. (esp that coupe )

nissan just doesn't do it for me.

Last Edited By: sreggie101 Dec 21 10 1:08 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sheistbugz.niketalk

Registered Member

#72 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:23 AM

All 3 of those makes are good and reliable as long as theyve been maintained. I personally think toyotas are some of the boringest looking cars there are. I would go with a honda over nissan over toyota.

Quote    Reply   

LuckyLuchiano

Registered Member

#75 [url]

Dec 22 10 6:38 PM

Would you guys advise saving money to pay for a car in full or majority of the price, or putting down a decent down payment? With my current job I could put down 2-3k on a car easy, but I could save money on the side and put down a larger down payment (say 50-70%) in like 6 months, or I could wait almost a yr and buy one at full price.

I dont want to put alot of money into my current car being that it has over 250k miles on it. All the cars I`m looking at cost about 13-16k for one with low miles.

Quote    Reply   

LuckyLuchiano

Registered Member

#79 [url]

Dec 22 10 7:15 PM

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Buy American. Go on Google and look at all the positive press American cars are getting, then read about all the foreign ones.
In regards to Fuel efficiency and look, I cant think of a recent American car that would look good lol The fusion joints from Ford look weird

Quote    Reply   

scshift.niketalk

Registered Member

#80 [url]

Dec 22 10 11:30 PM

LuckyLuchiano wrote:
Would you guys advise saving money to pay for a car in full or majority of the price, or putting down a decent down payment? With my current job I could put down 2-3k on a car easy, but I could save money on the side and put down a larger down payment (say 50-70%) in like 6 months, or I could wait almost a yr and buy one at full price.

I dont want to put alot of money into my current car being that it has over 250k miles on it. All the cars I`m looking at cost about 13-16k for one with low miles.
I hate owing money, so I'd say wait and pay it all off at once, if possible. It's all about your situation though. If you need a car now, get one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help