Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 23 10 5:41 PM

Tags : :

I pretty much enjoy all genres of music except rock music with the growling. It sounds awful what am I missing here? Why do people like this:
This song actually isn't bad if you skip past the first 4 minutes of growling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 23 10 5:49 PM

why do people like rap music with the excessively violent and derogatory language?

I feel like the world hates me. Im all alone. I search for friends but can never find any. I want to die. But I'm too {()} to actually pull the kill switch. Forever alone i guess.

Team we like them younger than average.

Quote    Reply   

Master Zik.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Oct 23 10 6:30 PM

I listen to some rock. Most suggested to me and some times I automatically cut the song off when it starts with loud !%# screaming or the guitar sounding like a car accident.

I can't mess with music like that. Dunno how some find it musically appeasing.

Master Zik is A Da GOD. Back from the pits. Risen like Lazarus. xBuddhaBlessx A The Great Destroyer7154 
             Team National Truckers   x Team WolfShi rts   x  TEAM RAW

"Your shirt's too loud......... Take it off"
----------"Its painful how sexy I look in this."     I came out raw, why stop now?

Team Otaku

Quote    Reply   

Master Zik.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Oct 23 10 7:10 PM

OverGrinding wrote:
zik what makes it so crazy is theyll go from that to some super smooth jazz sounding !*!$ mid song
Exactly. Still boggles my mind how they think this is how the song should sound. It's been routine for me to start songs in the middle just in case

Master Zik is A Da GOD. Back from the pits. Risen like Lazarus. xBuddhaBlessx A The Great Destroyer7154 
             Team National Truckers   x Team WolfShi rts   x  TEAM RAW

"Your shirt's too loud......... Take it off"
----------"Its painful how sexy I look in this."     I came out raw, why stop now?

Team Otaku

Quote    Reply   

Crank Lucas.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Oct 23 10 10:01 PM

Like people said above, the way you look at growling/scream music as awful, same way they view rap with all the n words/cussing

Its just an acquired taste, trust me, if I stripped you from listening to hip hop and gave you screaming metal cd's for a year you will get into it, its just like trying different beers, you hate that one at first but 3 months later you knock them down like nothing

with that said Im not really a fan, but if your working out I can see it working with getting your adrenaline running, pretty intense

See Loo Cuss

Last Edited By: Crank Lucas Oct 23 10 10:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

MilitaryIV

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Oct 25 10 12:27 PM

Crank Lucas wrote:
Its just an acquired taste, trust me, if I stripped you from listening to hip hop and gave you screaming metal cd's for a year you will get into it, its just like trying different beers, you hate that one at first but 3 months later you knock them down like nothing

with that said Im not really a fan, but if your working out I can see it working with getting your adrenaline running, pretty intense
ive got into metal then post hardcore then heavier metalcore stuff bout a year ago slowly but surely liking it more.
it does get you hella hype.

what SHWAP said too, the drummers are usually on point
matt greiner of abr is my fav personally

GooooooooooNiES
...LSwho

Quote    Reply   

AIRJORDAN JB23

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:28 PM

I like a few... Very few.

New Jersey Nets
#2 Joe Johnson #7 C.J. Watson #8 Deron Williams #9 MarShon Brooks
#11 Brook Lopez
#14 Tyshawn Taylor #30 Reggie Evans #38 Mirza Teletovic
#42 Jerry Stackhouse
#43 Kris Humhpries #45 Gerald Wallace #? Keith Bogans
@AIRJORDANJB23
WTB - PINE GREEN FOAMS & COPPERS SZ 12

Quote    Reply   

demik.niketalk

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:43 PM

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Adrenaline. I don't like it but if you see someone who does and how they react it's easy to understand. And the drummers in those type of bands are always intense
Exactly what I was gonna say. The adrenaline gets you all pumped up, and the sound of drums and guitars gets soothing after a while.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>SLEEP ISN'T IN MY SCHEDULE<

Quote    Reply   

RavageBX

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Oct 25 10 3:02 PM

lostsoulswander wrote:
why do people like rap music with the excessively violent and derogatory language?
That's a horrible analogy. We live in a reality with violence and derogatory language. I'm with the OP on this, I love many genres of music and many different styles of rock but this inaudible death metal stuff is eyes imo.

Gnies

Quote    Reply   

s0leFUNK

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Oct 25 10 5:14 PM

RavageBX wrote:
lostsoulswander wrote:
That's a horrible analogy. We live in a reality with violence and derogatory language. I'm with the OP on this, I love many genres of music and many different styles of rock but this inaudible death metal stuff is eyes imo.

Its a spot on analogy.  In rap, you got your storytellers and wannabe gangstas claiming to be the aforementioned.  Asking why people like death metal is the same as asking why people like Three 6 Mafia (pre-Unbreakables) .   

While I'm not a fan of it either I can appreciate the extreme artistic expression.  I'll stick to my prog. metal though..

FOR SALE:
OG Air Jordan XII Wht/Red sz. 9 VNDS ... OG Air Jordan XII Wht/Blk "Taxi's" sz. 9 VNDS
Retro+ Air Jordan XII Wht/Caro sz. 10 DS ...
OG Foamposite One Neon Royal/Blk sz. 9 NDS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help