Remove this ad

jmansmc23

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Sep 29 10 9:41 PM

This chick at my job told me she got caught previously and had to pay all the money back. No type of legal issues, just had to pay the back the funds in a certain time period.

@SteveC06

TEAM CLEVELAND

Mangudai954

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Sep 29 10 9:45 PM

icopjordans82 wrote:
Well I get partial unemployment since I work part time......I just lyed about how many days I worked a week.....its not official yet that I got bagged but they put my claim on hold

You're scarred.

Relate to the hate im everything that ever was..

#6 [url]

Sep 29 10 9:48 PM

You signed a government document didn't you? Tell your girl you'll be taking a vacation.

I wish you the best. Hold your head.

Cloth discontinued. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to select from our other fine fabrics...

#8 [url]

Sep 29 10 9:50 PM

i got a phone interview with the unemployment department tomorrow because i started school and put it on my claim form that began attending school.

i figured i could lie about it but i rather play it safe and avoid any problems in the future if they find out. besides i only go 2 days a week and am still available for full time work so i should be good.

Cheap MLB On Field Hats Size 7 1/2   $25 Shipped For 1, $40 Shipped for 2
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/patrick429/MLB%20Fitteds%20Im%20Selling/

#9 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:40 PM

Not sure,

But for anyone wanting to have their unemployment extended then ask about the free training programs they have.

Few older cousins in my family were unemployed for almost 2 years and found out about the free training programs. She told me they will extend your unemployment and pay for you to attend whichever type of class you wish to take to earn a certificate. They all landed some kinda government jobs withing school district and stuff like that. I'll have to call them up and get some more exact details on what they did exactly.

They usually wont tell you about it cause they don't want to continue to pay you of course.

Got any DS AF1's Lows or Hi's size 10-11 For sale? Hit me up

Messyyy.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:45 PM

llSAVAGEll wrote:
Not sure,

But for anyone wanting to have their unemployment extended then ask about the free training programs they have.

Few older cousins in my family were unemployed for almost 2 years and found out about the free training programs. She told me they will extend your unemployment and pay for you to attend whichever type of class you wish to take to earn a certificate. They all landed some kinda government jobs withing school district and stuff like that. I'll have to call them up and get some more exact details on what they did exactly.

They usually wont tell you about it cause they don't want to continue to pay you of course.
let us unemployed people know when u find out. its hard out here

Remove this ad

SUCKAFREE85.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:55 PM

Bro. They don't have time to check everyones stuff. I NEVER put that I was going to school when I really was.

I put that I look for work on each one and I don't either so....

The only way you can get caught is if you're getting partial benefits and lie about the hours and money you made. They check with your employer if the information you sent matches that from your job. So you should write the exact days and hours you work just to be on the safe side.

TEAM BAY AREA TEAM NICOYA
Psn ID:Killmatic85

Cobra Kai.niketalk

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:58 PM

thread title, "their"

Don't wanna mess with us, we like THE U in the 80's
Shockey(88) Winslow (81) tAylor(26) edGerrin(5) McGahee(2) lEwis(52) iRvin(47)
Twitter @PhreshSince88 | Xbox 360 GT: Barack Odrama X | my bbm: 30C05638 | PS3: DiddyKong1906

Gameboi86.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Sep 30 10 12:04 AM

Bro bro, do yourself a favor and just write down your job contacts. Here in Washington state we only have to look for three jobs a week. The thing is you have to record it on your log sheet. THe actual questionaire is simple though. It's just yes or no. IF you are one of the random people they pick you have to go to unemployment and show them all your recent job search lobs. THey will actually go and investigate whether or not you applied at these places. I shouldn't really be talking because I was in the same position. I ran out of unemployment and i was shook on whether or not I should apply for my extension or get another job. I chose to get a job because I was scared they would investigate my case. I was on unemployment for 6 months and never wrote down anything. Don't get caught, you will have to pay them back EVERYTHING. I was getting about 330 dollars a week x 6 months... So i just found a job quick to get any suspiciousness off my name. Good luck to you though.

Refs: shoeTITAN,Noneofyours25, blue0230, Realtalkjohnny, 9thwonder23kid, donjuan23, klfows503
My shoe game crazy, you stay laced with fugazi's

icopjordans82

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Sep 30 10 12:18 AM

iv been gettin unemployment for like a year and change now......I work 3 days a week.....when u claim it ask's how many days did u work in that week......sometimes I would put either 1-2 days a week.....I didn't do it every time I claimed most of the time I put down I worked 3 days that week......but I have a feeling they bagged me cuz why would they just put my claim on hold and just last week I got a payment from them

digital022

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Sep 30 10 12:56 AM

I've been penalized. In my case, I got called back to work full time and collected one more week than I should have. I ended up having to pay that money back and I was penalized for 5 weeks, meaning the next time I filed a claim I had to wait 6 weeks (instead of 1) to start collecting benefits.

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
i got a phone interview with the unemployment department tomorrow because i started school and put it on my claim form that began attending school.

i figured i could lie about it but i rather play it safe and avoid any problems in the future if they find out. besides i only go 2 days a week and am still available for full time work so i should be good.
You're good as long as you tell them you are able to accept full time work, even if it means having to withdraw from a class to take the job.

icopjordans82

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Sep 30 10 1:37 AM

I called them up today to find out what was going on cuz I didn't see the money in my bank account today(I usually get my money in my account on wensday's)......the lady told me it has something to do with my availability to work.....it ask's a question when u claim for the week how many days I wasn't willing/able to work that week and I always put 0 days......she also said I should just keep claiming every week till the problem is resolved......if everything is good I will just get a 1 lump sum of all the weeks I didn't get a payment

tim teufel.niketalk

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Sep 30 10 1:42 AM

they take back double what they give u. i took 3 weeks unemployment while i was still working but not getting paid base salary just commission. they ended forfeiting 8 weeks worth of claims. so yeah there is a penalty so be prepared

#19 [url]

Sep 30 10 2:25 AM

digital022 wrote:
I've been penalized. In my case, I got called back to work full time and collected one more week than I should have. I ended up having to pay that money back and I was penalized for 5 weeks, meaning the next time I filed a claim I had to wait 6 weeks (instead of 1) to start collecting benefits.

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

You're good as long as you tell them you are able to accept full time work, even if it means having to withdraw from a class to take the job.

yea that's what i heard, only other thing i was stressing about was that i get financial aid but my take on that is don't ask don't tell.  i'm not going to mention anything about financial aid when they call me tomorrow.

Cheap MLB On Field Hats Size 7 1/2   $25 Shipped For 1, $40 Shipped for 2
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/patrick429/MLB%20Fitteds%20Im%20Selling/

nyczill3st

#20 [url]

Sep 30 10 2:32 AM

did it for like 2 weeks after i got re-hired, on the 3rd week they sent me a record of me working again and an enclosed letter of some bs but i didnt do it after and got away with like 2 weeks worth of unemployment while working lol

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help