Remove this ad

Gameboi86.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Sep 29 10 10:18 PM

Lil demon is that dude. He's definitely improving as well. Before he was strictly a power head And it showed in his first battle with jalen. The second battle was completely different. Demon stepped his whole game up. I'd like to see Lil demon vs pocket. Pocket is so crazy w his power it almost makes up for him not having any style.

Quote    Reply   

MaZA4eVeR14

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:40 PM

It's be dope if his dad came out and just threw a big pokéball and lil demon popped out

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

amel223

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:48 PM

Gameboi86 wrote:
Lil demon is that dude. He's definitely improving as well. Before he was strictly a power head And it showed in his first battle with jalen. The second battle was completely different. Demon stepped his whole game up. I'd like to see Lil demon vs pocket. Pocket is so crazy w his power it almost makes up for him not having any style.

I youtubed the second battle. Damn, both kids are crazy. And both are good at areas where the other isn't. I swear if you combine the two you'd get the perfect bboy.

Quote    Reply   

VeryAnalytical85

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:50 PM

bruce negro wrote:
NolanDW wrote:
bruce negro wrote:
NolanDW wrote:
i wonder if there are any other bboys on nt.

Robotops Crew repping Ann Arbor, MI, you can youtube us

dope

i just started like barely less than 2 years ago, i just run with my college

i got took born's workshop when i was over in europe
Word, good stuff homie! Yeah, a few of my friends are actually with Born in Chicago right now, showing him around, then driving him back to Ann Arbor for a battle this Saturday. Born loves 2 things: Smoking, and fresh kicks

Yeah, I've chilled with Domkey, Bangroc, Nautyone, Benny Ben, and a couple of other dope bboys. Where are you from?

Nice sounds like an NT Bboy Summit/Session should go down in the future. Let me know if you guys are ever in Cali. And I agree, Pocket vs. Lil Demon would be a dope match up. Right now of all the kids coming up Lil Demon is the most well rounded, with Pocket being good in power and Jalen in Style. Peace.

Quote    Reply   

VeryAnalytical85

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Sep 29 10 11:51 PM

bruce negro wrote:
NolanDW wrote:
bruce negro wrote:
NolanDW wrote:

dope

Word, good stuff homie! Yeah, a few of my friends are actually with Born in Chicago right now, showing him around, then driving him back to Ann Arbor for a battle this Saturday. Born loves 2 things: Smoking, and fresh kicks

Yeah, I've chilled with Domkey, Bangroc, Nautyone, Benny Ben, and a couple of other dope bboys. Where are you from?

Nice sounds like an NT Bboy Summit/Session should go down in the future. Let me know if you guys are ever in Cali. And I agree, Pocket vs. Lil Demon would be a dope match up. Right now of all the kids coming up Lil Demon is the most well rounded, with Pocket being good in power and Jalen in Style. Peace.

Quote    Reply   

NolanDW

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Sep 30 10 1:30 AM

bruce negro wrote:
NolanDW wrote:
bruce negro wrote:
NolanDW wrote:

dope

nice. i'm from va. haven't been around the scene long enough to hang with the pros yet but i've been able to see a lot of good dancers since i've started in person.

Quote    Reply   

amel223

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Sep 30 10 2:01 AM

GWUN TWO wrote:
He's nice but he can't %*@* with bboy Pocket

Pocket just does the same thing over and over again, lol. But he does it well though.

Quote    Reply   

PLVN.niketalk

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Oct 3 10 5:27 AM

AHH I have that album around here somewhere!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help