Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 9 10 2:04 PM

Tags : :

IMO ONE OF THE MOST comfortable basketball shoes ever. Even though they are considered a little heavy now they felt so good and performed well for me.

I missed out on a few pe colorways I could of had for cheap which is a little upsetting but I think with this shoe lebron really stood out and you knew his brand was growing. "THE LEBRONS" commercials became a bigger hit even though they premiered with the 3s, he did a few nice commercials with them and it was the year he went to the finals...

Intro:

Performance footwear hasn’t quite been the same since after the “Alpha Project”. We didn’t see a whole lot of innovation and we didn’t see Nike trying to push the envelope as much anymore. Shox was great; with an exciting, high-flying Vince Carter piloting the line, Nike sat back and enjoyed the fruits of its labour. But the novelty of Shox wore off pretty quickly and so did Vince Carter’s marketing lustre. That’s why the Lebron line from Nike is so refreshing in the “retro” era of footwear. Nike’s 90 million dollar man was about to be the inspiration and the canvas for designer Ken Link to wet his appetite and let his creative juices satisfy the thirst of performance hoop shoe enthusiasts around the world. With the Zoom Lebron II, “Zoom Max” was introduced along with a more edgy styling and performance benefits like the sphere inner and the now popular lock-down ankle strap. The Zoom Lebron III let Nike’s “Team Lebron” really focus on protecting the 6′8, 240lbs phenom. All that protection did Lebron well as he led Cleveland through an epic playoff run and within a defensive rebound away from the Eastern Conference Finals. Now with the Zoom Lebron IV Nike, Ken Link and “Team Lebron” are back and ready to go even further not only in the playoffs for Lebron, but further in performance in the Zoom Lebron line.

Here are some pics and videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5oc6pwfCTI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_54BPMZLW0M&feature=related sounds like 50 tyson here haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNeeTYx7F8c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHa7RLcGCM

here is what i have left

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

xbiker47.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Sep 9 10 3:52 PM

never wear them wrote:
Greatest Lebron sig.... Period. Not an opinion.

Lebron 2s?

Its a close call

For Sale: Lebron CTK home 4 size 12 DS - 320 shipped obo
               Lebron 3 volt size 12 DS (yellowing) - 210 shipped obo

Quote    Reply   

blackcat23mj

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Sep 9 10 4:06 PM

never wear them wrote:
i must agree...of the whole line these are "piff"

FOR SALE; ALL DS: FS/FT Jordan XI Concord sz 12 (Trade for size 10; got 2 pairs & need 2 pairs sz 10); Kobe V "5 Rings" sz 10 Air Total Max Uptempo Neon sz 10; Nike Phenom sz 10; Lebron VI LSH sz 10; DS Lebron Entourage sz 10; DS Kobe VI "Rice" sz 10; DS Jordan IV Military Blue sz 10 NT Refs: lovemy23kicks, TheGGGame, Afivedollarsbuster, PsychMC, lvlark, MoNeyLiCiouS, hanhaze502, azsundevil22, swooshnstripes, solefood24, Lilhwefweezie, B1acMan365; many many more 
(TEAM LUNARLITE )
JUMPMAN  LOYALIST #69 

Quote    Reply   

Blue0230

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Sep 9 10 6:00 PM

never wear them wrote:
Difficult to argue with this. It's unfortunate that Ken Link left the LeBron line... he was really on to some cutting-edge stuff.

@xbiker47 - The 2's are right up there as well, but when it comes down to materials, quality and overall design... it's hard to topple the IV from the top spot.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 10 10 10:08 AM

Great Thread once again lil penny fan..

at my fellow lebron collectors..

i need to take some more pics

IMO the 3's and 4's are Tied as second best in the lebron Line..

One more note, Erick im sorry to say, but Fruity Pebbles = Most OVERATTED LEBRON PE

Oh yea BTW  i remember this game, i was like this dude nate 

Quote    Reply   

jae oh en

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Sep 10 10 6:26 PM

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
One more note, Erick im sorry to say, but Fruity Pebbles = Most OVERATTED LEBRON PE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help