Remove this ad

mwright889

#943 [url]

Jul 2 12 6:40 PM

Ballahb wrote:
For people in Maryland, there are still sizes of the Gym Green Foamposite Pros at the DTLR and Sports Zone in PG Plaza

Also all the places in PG are getting the 6's

Sports Zone is getting both the Uptempos and 180's
Champs -both
Footlocker- They don't know
DTLR- Yes on 180s
Shoe City- Uptempos
Do you know when they will be getting in the Uptempos and 180's in or selling them?

Quote    Reply   

#944 [url]

Jul 2 12 7:30 PM

what you guys think about the "wtk" kobes?

KarmaLoop Rep Code : HEADOVv
Gamertag= iMcNeilly  Twitter= ImNotPettyDoe
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. 
you should tell women the truth...unless you think they're a stripper....all strippers should be lied to...

Quote    Reply   

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#946 [url]

Jul 4 12 9:39 AM

I still can't fathom that the 180 retros dropped on my wedding anniver. EIGHT years ago this upcoming August.

They sat all around DMV, eventually cleaned out dtlr and shoe city for 39.99/49.99on black/blues and olympics.

Unreal how time flies...

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

#948 [url]

Jul 6 12 4:41 AM

^ Haven't seen any in a while. Back in March, I would say, they were on sale at Arundel Mills Nike outlet for like $90 or something after the sale.

Felt sorry for my maid, I gave that girl a raise. She said you got too many Js, I'd be cleaning for days.

Quote    Reply   

#950 [url]

Jul 6 12 9:13 PM

Anywhere still have the gym greens in a 10.5-11.5?

Felt sorry for my maid, I gave that girl a raise. She said you got too many Js, I'd be cleaning for days.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#952 [url]

Jul 7 12 3:39 AM

^ They won't allow you on the lot till either 5:30 or 6:30. Line up at the main entrance where you can see Foot Locker.

Of course, if people start running to the entrance early, they lie and say they can't stop anyone like they did with me and another NT'er for the Cement IVs.

Quote    Reply   

DJMano34.niketalk

Registered Member

#955 [url]

Jul 7 12 7:59 AM

eyes of hazel wrote:
I still can't fathom that the 180 retros dropped on my wedding anniver. EIGHT years ago this upcoming August.

They sat all around DMV, eventually cleaned out dtlr and shoe city for 39.99/49.99on black/blues and olympics.

Unreal how time flies...

I know I cant believe it either I remember copping them when the Nike Store in potomac mills opened had them for $59.99.

Quote    Reply   

#959 [url]

Jul 7 12 1:44 PM

BaltimoreGutta wrote:
^ Haven't seen any in a while. Back in March, I would say, they were on sale at Arundel Mills Nike outlet for like $90 or something after the sale.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Quote    Reply   

PiNoyBOy.niketalk

Registered Member

#960 [url]

Jul 7 12 4:36 PM

need to trade my sz9.5 for a 9

FS: DS sz 9: Supreme Zebra Eras-200 shipped and Supreme Black Chukkas-120 shipped
DS  SZ 9.5 Lebron 9 Elite Miami Vices aka "South Beach"   
   DS SZ 10.5 JOrdan VI Olympics (trade for a 9)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help