Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 26 10 3:53 PM

I see Footlocker.com is pre-selling Pearl Foam Pro's. True release date is slated for 9.3.10 to my knowledge.

Any word yet as to which specific area FL's will get them and all other stores that will carry them?

Kev, whats the production like on these...Copper's/Eggplants? 06 Royals? whats the deal

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rod301.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Aug 26 10 7:24 PM

II0II703 RICO ROB wrote:
I see Footlocker.com is pre-selling Pearl Foam Pro's. True release date is slated for 9.3.10 to my knowledge.

Any word yet as to which specific area FL's will get them and all other stores that will carry them?

Kev, whats the production like on these...Copper's/Eggplants? 06 Royals? whats the deal

The Footaction In PG Mall Is Doin A Midnight Release That Nite... So If Anybodys Tryna Copp Then Thats Your Best Bet. I Know HOH Is Gonna Have A Couple Pairs And The Store Rite Across From The Metro Station Rite When You Come From The Crosswalk Is Gonna Have A Few Pair. So That Should Get Alotta People Out The Way.

WTB: SILVER FLIGHTPOSITE 1 (Sz. 10)

Quote    Reply   

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Aug 27 10 8:53 AM

Rod301 wrote:
The Footaction In PG Mall Is Doin A Midnight Release That Nite... So If Anybodys Tryna Copp Then Thats Your Best Bet.   
You def. in the wrong forum talking that craziness.

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Aug 27 10 8:57 AM

II0II703 RICO ROB wrote:
2nd batch of purples my dude.

(KEVIN HART) REAL*clap*TALK*clap.

Plenty to go around at most major retailers and all urban stores, with "restocks" already on deck.

Don't get caught in the NT hype, it ain't reality unless you frequent hype spots -- i.e. PG Plaza...

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

silverswoosh

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Aug 28 10 1:00 AM

eyes of hazel wrote:
Rod301 wrote:

The Footaction In PG Mall Is Doin A Midnight Release That Nite... So If Anybodys Tryna Copp Then Thats Your Best Bet.   

Word.

My presence is a present - kiss my ass!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rod301.niketalk

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Aug 28 10 10:32 PM

silverswoosh wrote:
eyes of hazel wrote:
Rod301 wrote:

Word.

If You Get Out There Early Thats A Gaurenteed Pair. If You Sit An Try An Order Online At Midnight Then You Gotta Take The Chance Of Them Sellin Out Your Size. Its Dudes Up There That Will Hold A Pair For You If You Know How To Ask. Dude In Metro Shoes Said He Would Hold A Pair For Me But Im Bout To Pass On These... 

WTB: SILVER FLIGHTPOSITE 1 (Sz. 10)

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Aug 31 10 6:59 PM

are you @!%+!!$ kidding me you still rock AF1.AF1 was hot when this song came out by nelly

TEAM COLTS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help