Remove this ad

cmoneymontana

Registered Member

Lead

Aug 5 10 12:15 PM

Tags : :

I'm sure it is not just me, but lately people that I have never seen or heard from in the DMV forum have been
hitting me up for what store will have what shoe, or who has this shoe on sale etc.

Not trying to call anyone out, but this makes it easier on everyone, I would think.

I will start off:

From what I have been hearing from local stores, the Olympic VII will release locally on the 14th, not the 13th
like they will in other places. I do not know what stores will have them, but I have seen them in person, and you are not missing anything.

Could we get a stickie for this, AllanHouston, Method Man?

TEAM-AF-ONE
DMV-614
   Team Buffalo Bills fan #3 of 3

Last Edited By: cmoneymontana Aug 5 10 12:18 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Aug 8 10 1:16 PM

Footlocker = Friday the 13th on Olympic VIIs.

That's confirmed via email from corp.

Take it or leave it.

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

ASchwartz44.niketalk

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Aug 8 10 8:50 PM

eyes of hazel wrote:
Footlocker = Friday the 13th on Olympic VIIs.

That's confirmed via email from corp.

Take it or leave it.
They told me that at PG HOH today.

Infrareds still in scattered sizes across that mall. Federation 97s, hi-top Spiridons, gold 97s all out too.

Madness with all the kids shopping today.

Quote    Reply   

dnvtran.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Aug 9 10 9:40 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions”.  Baileys, laughed at me and said they never heard of it.  Springfield Footaction, completely had no idea what I was talking about.  Only the Springfield Footlocker associate, which happened to be a lady, knew exactly what I was talking about and pointed me in the direction of Finishline. 

I know Finishline has them but I’m trying to save a bit and use the $30 off coupon that’s available through Footlocker and Footaction. 

Haven’t checked Potomac Mills, Pentagon or, Fair Oaks.

Thanks in advance everyone. 

****Just me but, it sucks that workers don’t know shoes.  Grant it, the shoes aren’t being carried yet and they aren’t a much anticipated shoe other than by players who are looking to try them on the court but I figure workers would have a general knowledge of what is about to release.  And I know people aren’t on these shoe forums like us checking on releases.  I’m also thinking back to times where I would refer to a shoe by name at the register and the shoe store associate would ask me “which ones?” and point to random shoes because they didn’t know which ones I was talking about.  Again, just me…

Quote    Reply   

volboy23

#8 [url]

Aug 9 10 4:08 PM

hyperfuse

I saw some at Pentagon in champs over the weekend.  I didn't get a chance to check and see if the other stores had them.  I know that Champs had them in all black and all red, but I think that was it.  The shoes are really light, but didn't have my size. 

Quote    Reply   

cmoneymontana

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Aug 11 10 11:41 AM

ksmith4768 wrote:
I need to know where these will be....  Info states, "Select Nike Accounts next week"

Only place here that might get these that I know of is HOH.

They are suppose to hit NDC midnight tonight/tomorrow.

TEAM-AF-ONE
DMV-614

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bmoore34

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Aug 12 10 4:36 PM

They are up on NDC right now. Safe yourself the running around & gas money order from them!

LEBRON PEs sz. 11.5-13  Searching for Lebron III (area codes, All Star, SVSM,CTK,or Fairfax) Lebron IV (All-Stars, OSU, Dunkman) Lebron VI (CTK away, SVSM Away, Fairfax,All Star) Lebron VII (All Star, SVSM Away, CTK Home, Fairfax)  Jordan BIN IX and II. PLEASE HELP!...

Quote    Reply   

Mz J0rdaN LaDy

#15 [url]

Aug 13 10 8:50 PM

dnvtran wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions”.  Baileys, laughed at me and said they never heard of it.  Springfield Footaction, completely had no idea what I was talking about.  Only the Springfield Footlocker associate, which happened to be a lady, knew exactly what I was talking about and pointed me in the direction of Finishline. 

I know Finishline has them but I’m trying to save a bit and use the $30 off coupon that’s available through Footlocker and Footaction. 

Haven’t checked Potomac Mills, Pentagon or, Fair Oaks.

Thanks in advance everyone. 

****Just me but, it sucks that workers don’t know shoes.  Grant it, the shoes aren’t being carried yet and they aren’t a much anticipated shoe other than by players who are looking to try them on the court but I figure workers would have a general knowledge of what is about to release.  And I know people aren’t on these shoe forums like us checking on releases.  I’m also thinking back to times where I would refer to a shoe by name at the register and the shoe store associate would ask me “which ones?” and point to random shoes because they didn’t know which ones I was talking about.  Again, just me…

FOOTACTION @ potomac mills has those!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

cmoneymontana

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Aug 25 10 8:30 PM

For those that care and my NOVA peoples, there will be a Nordstrom Rack opening tomorrow 8-26 at Pentagon City.

TEAM-AF-ONE
DMV-614

Last Edited By: cmoneymontana Aug 6 11 8:28 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 26 10 3:51 PM

I see Footlocker.com is pre-selling Pearl Foam Pro's. True release date is slated for 9.3.10 to my knowledge.

Any word yet as to which specific area FL's will get them and all other stores that will carry them?

Kev, whats the production like on these...Copper's/Eggplants? 06 Royals? whats the deal

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help