Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 31 10 7:48 PM

Tags : :

Forreals, especially on Facebook. For example, here is a status from my page :
Just got paid & paycheck is lookin insane! Gettin $ 1-930, what's goodie for tonight?
I am no way mad about anything because I have a job that pays me well. But I always have these little teenie boppers status's saying " just got paid yeee" or " im getting mines, you getting yours".
Seriously *%%% about your 8 dollar an hour job.

Last Edited By: LetItShine24 Jul 31 10 7:52 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eddiehouse5

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jul 31 10 7:54 PM

I won't speak for other cultures, but Americans are insecure. They are constantly seeking attention and "props" from people they know, as well as people they don't.

That's why everyone on NT drives an M3.

I mean, come on bro. When I put that flute/ dagger thing to my lips, everyone knows it's game over. I'm the Green Ranger son, I wear more gold than a rapper from the 80's. Red Ranger is SO jelly bro, he's always trying to wear my gear, like get your own bro. Green Ranger, what?

Quote    Reply   

GrimlocK.niketalk

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jul 31 10 7:59 PM

insecurity, what they lack in one area they make up for in boasting the size of their check, or what kind of car they have, or their house and blah blah blah.

Every sunrise in Africa a Gazelle wakes up, it knows that it must out run the fastest lion in order to survive. Every sunrise in Africa a Lion wakes up, it knows that it must out run the slowest Gazelle in order to survive. It doesn't matter if you are a Gazelle or a Lion, because when sunrise comes, you better be running.

Struggle to a man's soul is what cold water is to hot steel...it makes it stronger

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:05 PM

WarMachine wrote:
I only make 13.50/hr and I thought I was ballin

Depending on how old you are. I make the same as a teller, but im talking about these little teenie boppers bragging about 200 dollar paychecks.

Quote    Reply   

Nek32

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:06 PM

From my observations it's usually the people who make hardly any money at all that just lie to try and impress people, or it's people who legitimately do make good money but don't really have very high social status (even on Facebook)....so they think Money = Friends. I haven't met too many people that make a lot of money and are confident with themselves that feel the need to tell everybody else what their paycheck is.

"Bis come on answer me man respond. Tell me about the sun, rain, moon and stars. Intergalactical metaphors from Mars. Raw to the floor, raw like reservoir dogs, write another line from Redmans song."

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:07 PM

LetItShine24 wrote:
WarMachine wrote:

Depending on how old you are. I make the same as a teller, but im talking about these little teenie boppers bragging about 200 dollar paychecks.

Why do you have "teenie boppers" as friends though? No shots.

Cloth discontinued. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to select from our other fine fabrics...

Quote    Reply   

eddiehouse5

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:08 PM

StephenHatKing wrote:
eddiehouse5 wrote:
I leave 2 in neutral and push them with my M5
I only date models and only wear Armani suits. My jeans also cost $500. I use Air Jordans to cut the grass.

I mean, come on bro. When I put that flute/ dagger thing to my lips, everyone knows it's game over. I'm the Green Ranger son, I wear more gold than a rapper from the 80's. Red Ranger is SO jelly bro, he's always trying to wear my gear, like get your own bro. Green Ranger, what?

Quote    Reply   

balloonoboy.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:09 PM

It's part of the courting ritual.

Alabama Shakes&Kendrick Lamar&White Denim&Cherub&Michael Kiwanuka&The Kooks&tUnE-yArDs&Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings&Afrocubism&Little Dragon&Fitz & The Tantrums&Feist&St. Vincent&Dawes&Foster The People&Major Lazer&FlyLo&Darondo&The Devil Makes Three&Charles Bradley&Santigold&The Roots&Red Hot Chili Peppers&Skrillex&LP&Sarah Jarosz&Gary Clark Jr&Bon Iver&The Beach Boys&The Civil Wars&Radiohead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ALDY.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:09 PM

eddiehouse5 wrote:
I won't speak for other cultures, but Americans are insecure. They are constantly seeking attention and "props" from people they know, as well as people they don't.

This.

///M driver here.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:10 PM

General Johnson wrote:
LetItShine24 wrote:
WarMachine wrote:

Why do you have "teenie boppers" as friends though? No shots.
They aren't technically my friends, just acquaintances.

Quote    Reply   

GrimlocK.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:12 PM

LetItShine24 wrote:
WarMachine wrote:

I thought you were talking about grown people...if your mad that some kid makes more money than you then that's pretty pathetic.  Their kids...money is new to them...let them live.  If your older than them you should just brush it off.

Every sunrise in Africa a Gazelle wakes up, it knows that it must out run the fastest lion in order to survive. Every sunrise in Africa a Lion wakes up, it knows that it must out run the slowest Gazelle in order to survive. It doesn't matter if you are a Gazelle or a Lion, because when sunrise comes, you better be running.

Struggle to a man's soul is what cold water is to hot steel...it makes it stronger

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:17 PM

GrimlocK wrote:
LetItShine24 wrote:
WarMachine wrote:

I thought you were talking about grown people...if your mad that some kid makes more money than you then that's pretty pathetic.  Their kids...money is new to them...let them live.  If your older than them you should just brush it off.

Homie I am no way jealous or mad about them. Im 19, and they are around the same age bracket.

Quote    Reply   

Nermindee

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Jul 31 10 8:24 PM

it will give them a sense of gratification when their income is recognized. Gratification is one of the more pleasing stimulant for humans.

FS: DS Jordan DMP VI/XI sz 9 PM ME

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help