Remove this ad

3thaman

Registered Member

Lead

Jul 6 10 11:41 AM

Tags : :

Guy's what's the best way to replace the earsocks? I just got a white pair with orange earsocks and I've ordered the slate and red. The one on the back is easy to roll off but the one toward the frame is a pain.  Do I just fight it off or is there a way to pop the ear piece out of the frame and remove it toward the front?  Thanks for any help.

The Jordan forum should just be directly linked to the outlet update post, that's were everything ends up anyway.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

theprocessofbelief

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jul 6 10 12:04 PM

What glasses do you have... Flak Jackets? Straight Jackets? Radars?

Reading the title would help me I guess.

You can remove both arms (I believe that's what you are asking).

Removing Earsocks is easy... putting the new ones on is a pain in the *#*.

These are Flak Jackets. Are you speaking about the Unobtainium around the icon? If so, yea, you need to take the arms off for best access.

|THE|KLIQ|
Aw, @#!% , it's NTKL, back out!
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o

Last Edited By: theprocessofbelief Jul 6 10 12:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

3thaman

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jul 6 10 12:18 PM

Yea, that's what I have. i can see a hole in the frame that looks like you can stick a paperclip in there and pop the arm out, is that how you do it? thanks

The Jordan forum should just be directly linked to the outlet update post, that's were everything ends up anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 6 10 12:30 PM

theprocessofbelief wrote:

Are you speaking about the Unobtainium around the icon? If so, yea, you need to take the arms off for best access.

REAL BIG LULZ

CAUTION DO NOT CROSS CAUTION DO NOT CROSS CAUTION  DO NOT CROSS CAUTION
SAY QUEENSBRIDGE!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

theprocessofbelief

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jul 6 10 3:23 PM

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:

Are you speaking about the Unobtainium around the icon? If so, yea, you need to take the arms off for best access.

REAL BIG LULZ

Uhhh, that's their name for the material they use for the earsocks...

Yea, that's what I have. i can see a hole in the frame that looks like you can stick a paperclip in there and pop the arm out, is that how you do it? thanks 
You don't even need that, just pry it out. They are not a delicate frame, they can take alot more abuse than taking and arm out.

The arm is connect at the top and bottom to the frame by a small ball and socket set-up... just pry up or down and it should pop out fairly easy.

|THE|KLIQ|

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 6 10 3:39 PM

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:

REAL BIG LULZ

Uhhh, that's their name for the material they use for the earsocks...

Even funnier.

In engineering, fiction, or thought experiments, unobtainium (also spelled unobtanium) is any extremely rare, costly, or physically impossible material, or (less commonly) device needed to fulfill a given design for a given application. The properties of any particular unobtainium depend on the intended use. For example, a pulley made of unobtainium might be massless and frictionless; however, if used in a nuclear rocket unobtainium would be light, strong at high temperatures, and resistant to radiation damage. The concept of unobtainium is often applied flippantly or humorously.
I first heard of this "element" while watching space marines savagely plunder Pandora..

CAUTION DO NOT CROSS CAUTION DO NOT CROSS CAUTION  DO NOT CROSS CAUTION
SAY QUEENSBRIDGE!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

theprocessofbelief

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Jul 6 10 3:56 PM

Oakley is a bunch of pompous *@*%@+#!, so this doesn't suprise me...

I never knew that, I just thought they pulled the name out of the air.

|THE|KLIQ|

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help