All Ready

Registered Member

#21 [url]

May 16 10 6:03 PM

^^^

it only takes one person to shoot you so it doesn't matter

even if they were a fake set they have real guns and real aggression

if you came in contact with them you'd have to respect them period

If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

HAM CITY.niketalk

Registered Member

#23 [url]

May 16 10 8:44 PM

i guess it wasn't as bad as the Oakland one from a resident's perspective? that $%%+ was terrible.

WE PROMOTIN' ALL ACTION
if you can't see the KING in a !%*(# like me, undoubtedly, well @$!# you too

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

abeautifulhaze

Registered Member

#24 [url]

May 16 10 9:26 PM

General Johnson wrote:
We need to be the change though. Real spit. I mean you, me and anyone else on this site who knows what's up.

Instead of just going into entertainment and sport, brothers gotta start making other moves and when we do, we gotta keep our ties to the streets and bring other brothers into the fold.

That's what it's gotta be in my opinion. I know some of these banged out dudes (in SD) and a lot of them are smart they just don't know any better because they were born and raised into that lifestyle. Same thing with these h o e s sl u t t ing it up on TV. They were raised to think that was ok. But when you stop and chop it up with them, they want better too.

We can't get successful and cut off the hood or be embarrassed by it. We have to build the hoods up and use the resources they already have to get a movement moving. I know when I get to the point that I'm wealthy, I'm not going to move to a white neighborhood and hope they accept me. I'm gonna stay in the hood and show these little dudes that at the same time you're being a warrior, you gotta think of how to pimp the system and make your empire a force to be reckoned with.

As a people we are not that far off, we just have to start uniting. There's a place for all types in every civilization: scientist, businessmen, warriors, philosophers, etc. Our people need to start seeing that and stop trying to divide ourselves into neat little boxes that make the enemy comfortable.

Co-sign 1000% my dude.

I AM THE FORMULA.

Quote    Reply   

ScottHallWithAPick

Registered Member

#25 [url]

May 17 10 12:12 AM

All Ready wrote:
^^^

it only takes one person to shoot you so it doesn't matter

even if they were a fake set they have real guns and real aggression

if you came in contact with them you'd have to respect fear them period

There's a difference G.

Quote    Reply   

All Ready

Registered Member

#26 [url]

May 17 10 12:26 AM

i'm talking about respect as in he's not gonna walk up to them talking all that,"you're not a real gang" stuff

If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help