Remove this ad

DJ Proto J.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

May 7 10 6:03 AM

Tags : :

sup y'all! i saw this photoshop job in the AJKO thread:

and decided to actually customize my own AJKO black toes. so i hit up CaptainEo22 (because i saw his custom royal/black 1's in the sneaker art forum), and he did all the painting for me. i found some nike tongue tags on some vintage cortez's on ebay that seemed perfect and dropped about $20.00 on 'em (shipped). they did indeed end up being perfect (keep in mind OG AJKO's only said "nike" on the tongue tag, not "nike air" like the rest of the jordan 1's). i then dropped $15.00 at a shoe repair shop to have the jumpman tags on the front and back of the tongues removed and the nike tags sewn in, and here you have it, the AJKO BLACK TOES:

i absolutely LOVE 'em! i always wanted OG black toes, and apart from my old loves, this is as close as i will get until i do find my size in the OG's. and it's a cool, unique version of the black toes (and it's cool to have the white tongue like the OG's, i prefer black laces on black toes, but always thought black laces on my old loves was too much black with the black tongue, the black laces look better on a white tongue imo).

big up CaptainEo22!!! he was nothing but helpful, truly one of the people on here who makes this place so dope.

THE NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN, SCAMMED 3 GOOD NT'ERS! BEWARE!!!

Last Edited By: DJ Proto J May 7 10 7:09 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

TheGradeschoolDropout

Registered Member

#4 [url]

May 7 10 4:58 PM

I remember that PS, I was hoping someone would do the custom. Those turned out sick, Id consider copping a 2nd pair of KOs just for this

FS: DS All Star Kobe V sz. 9, DS Black Gradient Kobe IV sz. 9.5, NDS Ice Blue Jordan X sz. 9.5, VNDS Jordan XX CDP sz. 8.5, VNDS Nike Zoom BB Black/Yellow sz. 9.5, VNDS Supra TK Society Black/Red sz. 9.5, VNDS Nike Air Max 95 HOA sz. 9.5
PM me for details/pics

Quote    Reply   

marley.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

May 12 10 4:15 PM

Looks great. Any idea what the paint process is like? Is it masked off and spray painted or is it brush painted?

Wanted :
Nike Air Trainer III Medicine Ball Size 11.5  Finally got them

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 12 10 8:17 PM

very cooool

Your Signature ... jordan 16 low white/red 10.5 160 shipped
jordan 16 CDP 9 150 shipped
jordan 16 black OG 10.5 160 shipped
Pearl Foam 9.5 300 shipped

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

May 16 10 3:02 AM

Dope stuff, so they were painted? I never liked the outcome and feel to canvas once its painted.

Imo I think it would have came out better if you would have used a marker such as copic to turn those areas black.

I always hated painting the sock liners inside of af1 or dunks when I customize them, using the copic markers give them a nice look and permanent too. They never got the stiff feeling it gives off like when you use paint.

Quote    Reply   

yeyoe

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jun 2 10 2:16 AM

very very nice...willing to seel dem off ur feet???

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help