Remove this ad

Mugen EP

Registered Member

#2401 [url]

Dec 2 10 3:21 AM

never wear them wrote:
yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
Kobeezy!

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a chopped pic and is not a CW or custom job.

** 11-4, 11-1, 11-7, 11-1 = FREE ZKIV DEL SOLS **

Remove this ad

thapointguy.niketalk

Registered Member

#2404 [url]

Dec 2 10 3:31 AM

Mugen EP wrote:
thapointguy wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:
i think i'm gonna be broke. all these cw's so far look nice. only cw i'm not feeling too much is the white/concord cuz it's just too plain.

*Looks at avy, scratches head*
I see I'm not the only one who noticed that...smiley: laugh

NT smilies are racist. I know I'm Asian, how come my smiley is yellow and yours has a orange glow to it? smiley: roll 

kob8

Registered Member

#2405 [url]

Dec 2 10 4:07 AM

onoudidntgf wrote:
Kobe VI Chaos

I like the chaos VI better than the green xmas grinches..  But if you can rock neon green shoes, more power to you... 

Looking for size 9:
2012 Jordan IV Cements
2011 Jordan XI Concords
PM me ..

cbfpunch.niketalk

Registered Member

#2406 [url]

Dec 2 10 4:43 AM

Mugen EP wrote:
thapointguy wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:
i think i'm gonna be broke. all these cw's so far look nice. only cw i'm not feeling too much is the white/concord cuz it's just too plain.

*Looks at avy, scratches head*
I see I'm not the only one who noticed that...smiley: laugh

you guys got me there smiley: laugh but black shoes > white for me. the concords just don't do it for me the same way the del sols, xmas, and chaos do smiley: pimp

charge back for 2 seconds, forward+punch

XanGelicO

Registered Member

#2407 [url]

Dec 2 10 5:53 AM

Chaos wins all thus far!!
hands down

but i think blk/grey/del-sol is a very classic good looking colorway too~
i will defintely adding bkgreydel-sol and chaos in to my kobe collection~ chaos appearance just eliminated concord's spot in my mind~ haha

Welcome to Visit our store NeverMind Hof We always have EARLY RELEASES of Jordans and Nikes.  You can message us on here or through the store messages. Please remind us that you found us through here, then we will offer you discount on your orders!

@http://stores.ebay.com/NeverMind-Hof  Find us on facebook! Name: Nvm Hof

never wear them

Registered Member

#2409 [url]

Dec 2 10 9:12 AM

Gr3yFox23 wrote:
Yo Edwin, as much kicks you buy bro,U have any connect in FTL or HoH??

I only have 1 connect. My lil bro @ Finishline... That store is whack, no Kobes.
My other connect is quitting. But I rarely even asked him for help.

#2415 [url]

Dec 2 10 11:46 AM

Chaos look to much like the concords/inlines. All they did was change the base color from white to gray and added a small amount of red. Pass.

Nermindee

Registered Member

#2416 [url]

Dec 2 10 11:59 AM

Im liking the Chaos as well... its a very good contrast from the Chaos V... cus if they looked the same WE WOULD ALL GET TIRED OF THAT CW REALLY QUICK.

FS: DS Jordan DMP VI/XI sz 9 PM ME

#2418 [url]

Dec 2 10 12:23 PM

Just got them in!!! BEAUTIFUL SNEAKER in person man DAMNNNNN we gonna be some broke mofos haha here some quick pics
I wouldve took better pics guys but on the clock lol

ShoeConnoisseur09

Registered Member

#2420 [url]

Dec 2 10 12:36 PM

Where did you buy those? I know marquee isn't sending the shoe in the Kobe box..

Pics are reaffirming my like.

con┬Ěnois┬Ěseur

a person who is especially competent to pass critical judgments in an art, particularly one of the fine arts, or in matters of taste: a connoisseur of modern art.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help