AntonLaVey.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:09 AM

toast1985 wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
toast1985 wrote:
tim teufel wrote:
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want
This.

...They're jaded.

Another misconception....most black dudes I've seen dating fat white chicks aren't exactly a catch themselves....and it's usually those anorexic, malnourished looking black dudes.

With that being said everybody smashes fat white women (black or white)...anyone who's attended college knows this. Wouldn't wife tho (cant do it, word to Singletary).
Its not about Black men who date fat white chicks, although that point remains true. Its about White Women who exclusively date Black Men, from my experience, they're usually the less desirable type, across the board.

And yes, a lot of White women (desirable or none) are attracted to Black guys. And some treat college as an experimental stage....Clear different from them girls, and the ones who only chase Negro men.

Yea I dunno about ONLY but a few of my friends (black) have dated many slim attractive white women. Depends on the individual...like I said from the other perspective black dudes who date fat obese white women are not "catches" themselves. There are 2 sides to every story.

TEAM METALHEADS TEAM NIGERIA
"This God that I worship, this demon I blame. Conspiring as one, it's exactly the same, it's exactly the same.
"

Remove this ad

IamMD.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:11 AM

Jerome in the House wrote:
IamMD wrote:
I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.

fall back.  I was just trying to make a point...but cool bro!! 

AntonLaVey.niketalk

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:11 AM

IamMD wrote:
I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
well put

"This God that I worship, this demon I blame. Conspiring as one, it's exactly the same, it's exactly the same.
"

Put em up.niketalk

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:16 AM

Or people stereotype if she dates black men, she automatically sleeps around with everybody with a penis.

"Feels like I'm taking off, set the camera up
watch her take'em off
Jeans stuck at her ankles, now watch her shake'em off"

Nktran001.niketalk

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:36 AM

tim teufel wrote:
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want
That's how it is around my way.

Team Pics or Die
C'mon son, it never happened.

Smedroc

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:39 AM

AntonLaVey wrote:
IamMD wrote:
well put

Can't front, it's the taboo that makes it all the more satisfying .....Cause where im from, when it comes to parents looking at potential suitors for their daughter, brothers aint held in very high regard!

..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
P@n Twitta

selrahc123

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:42 AM

Definitely appreciated. That just leaves more black women for me

(I'm white by the way)

Remove this ad

AntonLaVey.niketalk

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:46 AM

Smedroc wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
IamMD wrote:
well put

Can't front, it's the taboo that makes it all the more satisfying .....Cause where im from, when it comes to parents looking at potential suitors for their daughter, brothers aint held in very high regard!

Word.....it's part of the whole thrill of dating a white woman. I want her daddy to hate me...so I can do the Obama shoulder brush.

"

balloonoboy.niketalk

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:52 AM

One wonders...

If the black man was relegated to the position of slave, not because of his skin color, but because of the size of his phallic organ. And the white women's attraction to it.

**chin rub**

Alabama Shakes&Kendrick Lamar&White Denim&Cherub&Michael Kiwanuka&The Kooks&tUnE-yArDs&Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings&Afrocubism&Little Dragon&Fitz & The Tantrums&Feist&St. Vincent&Dawes&Foster The People&Major Lazer&FlyLo&Darondo&The Devil Makes Three&Charles Bradley&Santigold&The Roots&Red Hot Chili Peppers&Skrillex&LP&Sarah Jarosz&Gary Clark Jr&Bon Iver&The Beach Boys&The Civil Wars&Radiohead

AntonLaVey.niketalk

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:59 AM

balloonoboy wrote:
One wonders...

If the black man was relegated to the position of slave, not because of his skin color, but because of the size of his phallic organ. And the white women's attraction to it.

**chin rub**

Post this on philosoraptor

"

jthagreat

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Apr 5 10 11:11 AM

No lie my mom has married (and divorced) two black dudes. She currently "dates" a blck guy and I ask her about it, and she says she just never was Attracted to white guys. Idk.

I run wit the ROC and roll with the COWBOYS

thytkerjobs.niketalk

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Apr 5 10 11:17 AM

in my high school, the white girls who only dated black guys used to paste down their hair to the front of their head. is that just here? used to annoy me  *shrugs*

Executive76

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Apr 5 10 11:21 AM

IamMD wrote:

I'm with everything except that last part

#38 [url]

Apr 5 10 11:25 AM

thytkerjobs wrote:
in my high school, the white girls who only dated black guys used to paste down their hair to the front of their head. is that just here? used to annoy me  *shrugs*

he's winning

Team Pics Or Die
No Pics = I don't give a damn about your girl smashing the homies'

DAYTONA 5000

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Apr 5 10 11:29 AM

Executive76 wrote:
IamMD wrote:

I'm with everything except that last part
Why not? When the dad looks at me with hatred in his eyes I'd give him the illest smirk like yeah doggie your baby girl is getting tunneled out John Henry style, U MAD?

3 condoms. 2 dice. 1 bag of dope.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help