Remove this ad

#3081 [url]

Jun 12 12 5:53 PM

BlackJesus69 wrote:
Still waiting for my hyperko's to ship from  NDC :/ Anyone else have theirs shipped yet? Pics look real nice, do they really glow or is that just 3M?

It's mainly 3M. It sure shine hella bright tho!! They're fresh!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3082 [url]

Jun 12 12 5:54 PM

roro5pm wrote:
lavakicks wrote:
These are FIRE!! Glad I copped them. A great addition to the MP collection.

super fresh man! do these run true to size? my friend copped me a pair off ndc, just wanted to know i'm good to go. let me know pls thanks.
For me...they are TRUE to size. you should be good.

Quote    Reply   

#3085 [url]

Jun 13 12 12:56 PM

anybody interested in signing a petition due to that horrible decision, THIS PETITION MAY NOT OVERTURN IT, BUT THE MESSAGE TO INVESTIGATE OR GET RID OF THESE OFFICIALS IS THE MAIN REASON!!

please sign this, we have 35,000 out of 100,000

Quote    Reply   

#3087 [url]

Jun 13 12 1:13 PM

Reggievic wrote:
@Reggievic - Did they release a 100 pairs at New York? Because I wonder if it really is that the store got 100 and Nike released another 100 online?  Either way - its a great pair!    smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

#3090 [url]

Jun 14 12 1:21 PM

^^gingpogi: Great stuff man!

Anyone else tried checking to see if by chance Champs sold any of the Victory 55 shirt? I checked around my area and none. I'm pretty sure Nike didn't have them sell it or ship to their stores, but just trying to see if by chance they still sold them by mistake.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3092 [url]

Jun 14 12 4:49 PM

23karlaknafel45 wrote:
Does anyone know if the Nike LunarTR1+ dropping on 6/29 is a Manny signature model with MP logo's? or is he just endorsing it as his training shoe w/no MP logo?
I asked NDC the same question the other day. They replied it isn't a Pacquiao model and that no more Pacquiao shoes are set to release. 

Quote    Reply   

#3093 [url]

Jun 16 12 1:22 PM

niketrnr1fan wrote:
Reggievic wrote:
@Reggievic - Did they release a 100 pairs at New York? Because I wonder if it really is that the store got 100 and Nike released another 100 online?  Either way - its a great pair!    smiley: pimp
@niketrnr1fan - total of 100pairs 

Last Edited By: Reggievic Jun 16 12 1:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

instaPUMP

Registered Member

#3097 [url]

Jul 4 12 11:35 AM

I received my Manny pinnacle jacket today and its sweet.
Now I need the trainers in a 10.5 at a good price. Im not looking to spend $450+

Last Edited By: instaPUMP Jul 4 12 11:42 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

DD79.niketalk

#3098 [url]

Jul 13 12 10:58 AM

To all:

Rumor has it that the recently released MP sneakers (Vapors/Breathes) will be the LAST SWOOSH design as it switches to Jordan Brand. Could anyone confirm this timeline transition?

Many thanks.

FYI. MP Lunar Vapor Trainers FSR are still available at certain stores in MP's homeland.

Quote    Reply   

#3099 [url]

Jul 17 12 6:08 AM

DD79 wrote:
To all:

Rumor has it that the recently released MP sneakers (Vapors/Breathes) will be the LAST SWOOSH design as it switches to Jordan Brand. Could anyone confirm this timeline transition?

Many thanks.

FYI. MP Lunar Vapor Trainers FSR are still available at certain stores in MP's homeland.

~ Any idea what actual store have them? I have some fam out there that could possible scoop them up

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help