Remove this ad

DD79.niketalk

#3061 [url]

Jun 9 12 1:34 PM

To those Lunar Vapors seekers, your best option now is to get it from Pacman's home soil. I just learned that FSRs are like sitting ducks at select retailers. Go get a pair!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3066 [url]

Jun 11 12 5:53 AM

lavakicks wrote:
These are FIRE!! Glad I copped them. A great addition to the MP collection.

super fresh man! do these run true to size? my friend copped me a pair off ndc, just wanted to know i'm good to go. let me know pls thanks.

Quote    Reply   

xmocncrds

Registered Member

#3067 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:54 AM

Reggievic wrote:
instaPUMP wrote:
Is the jacket fully reflective and does anyone know how they fit?

hella big go frm L to M
damnn i hope my jacket fits.

Quote    Reply   

#3068 [url]

Jun 11 12 12:25 PM

Disappointed as most of us are this past weekend, I am tipping my hats off to REGGIEVIC for waiting for 5 hours in line to get his exclusive Pac items, as well as my own jacket. Thank you bro!!!

Last Edited By: Maximilien95 Jun 11 12 4:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#3070 [url]

Jun 11 12 4:35 PM

Maximilien95 wrote:
Disappointed as most of us are this past weekend, I am tipping my hats off to REGGIEVIC for waiting for 5 hours in line to get his exclusive Pac items, as well as my own jacket. Thank you bro!!!

Anyway, I know you watched it live, but what the hell happened in Vegas right after the announcement was made by Michael Buffer?Share it with us pls.

Last Edited By: Reggievic Jun 11 12 4:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3072 [url]

Jun 11 12 4:48 PM

oops, my apologies. Did not mean to....anyway talked to Champs Times Square earlier and asked if that VICTORY 55 white tee worn by Manny after the fight will pop up this week. They said he was robbed of the win and so there's no Victory # 55 so they are not sure if they are getting it, lol. It is what it is...oh well.

Quote    Reply   

jmadidas2001

Registered Member

#3076 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:15 PM

Maximilien95 wrote:
oops, my apologies. Did not mean to....anyway talked to Champs Times Square earlier and asked if that VICTORY 55 white tee worn by Manny after the fight will pop up this week. They said he was robbed of the win and so there's no Victory # 55 so they are not sure if they are getting it, lol. It is what it is...oh well.
Champs stores won't have them...doubt you will see them at retail...

JM

Quote    Reply   

#3080 [url]

Jun 12 12 1:15 PM

Still waiting for my hyperko's to ship from  NDC :/ Anyone else have theirs shipped yet? Pics look real nice, do they really glow or is that just 3M?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help