Remove this ad

moneymike59

Registered Member

Lead

Jan 27 10 12:36 AM

Tags : :

I was having an argument with my teacher on this topic and I could only think of very few GOOD rappers/R&B artists who posses this ability. I didn't mention Wayne with the guitar because i felt that would just dig me in a deeper hole but the main ones that stuck out in my head were The Roots, Ryan Leslie, John Legend, and lastly B.o.B with the guitar. Can anyone think of any other artists?

Last Edited By: moneymike59 Jan 27 10 7:45 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

CertifiedFlyBoi23

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jan 27 10 12:41 AM

Jay-Z plays the guitar, just ask Oasis..

Arizona!!!!

Quote    Reply   

moneymike59

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jan 27 10 12:46 AM

TDC are u trying to say that they aren't good or that they cant play? because I've watched B.o.B play the guitar at one of his concerts and he's not bad, and Ryan Leslie can play the piano, and I feel that they are much better musicians then some of the faces of those current genres.

Quote    Reply   

PJ and Bompton

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Jan 27 10 10:59 PM

RZA plays guitar...
Mos plays Bass/Drums

@tylerdissidENT
"Certain things in life, it's a long way gettin' there, but once you get there, it's just...it's just ****** spectacular" - Eddie Vedder

http://www.facebook.com/pages/dissidENT/288087186212?v=info - Promotion Company

Quote    Reply   

PJ and Bompton

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jan 27 10 11:04 PM

moneymike59 wrote:
B.o.B on the guitar > Wayne on it
Didn't know about RZA and Mos though, deff two more quality artists that I could mention

Not even %@+*@%$ close...Wayne CANNOT play guitar...playing random notes does not mean he can play...i'm terrible and I %@#! on Wayne

@tylerdissidENT
"Certain things in life, it's a long way gettin' there, but once you get there, it's just...it's just ****** spectacular" - Eddie Vedder

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 27 10 11:08 PM

PJ and Bompton wrote:
moneymike59 wrote:
Didn't know about RZA and Mos though, deff two more quality artists that I could mention

Not even %@+*@%$ close...Wayne CANNOT play guitar...playing random notes does not mean he can play...i'm terrible and I %@#! on Wayne
word... wayne dont even b playin chords... single random @%@ notes...

Quote    Reply   

PJ and Bompton

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Jan 27 10 11:13 PM

MusicalExcellence wrote:
PJ and Bompton wrote:
moneymike59 wrote:

word... wayne dont even b playin chords... single random @%@ notes...

exactly. i can play chords easily and transition without a problem but still do not consider myself even close to decent...but like you said, this dude Wayne and his "single random @$% notes"

@tylerdissidENT

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help