Surprised Villa is getting the Mangos.. Thought they were suppose to be limited

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

el cuco.niketalk

Registered Member

#763 [url]

Mar 2 12 9:24 AM

j d0t win wrote:
smiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: mad at Cherry Hill HOH got a restock on the Foams, brons and kd all stars this morning. Totally missed it smh smiley: frownsmiley: frownsmiley: frown

FML , messed up part is if you ask they'll lie right to your face or just deny any possible restock

Quote    Reply   

#765 [url]

Mar 2 12 8:16 PM

We all know the employees are lying about stock. The question is, how can we get around it? Associate lying to you? Get a manager. Manager lying to you? Dunno what to do. Call corporate?

FS/FT: ALL 10.5 - 07 BLK/MET Vs, 09 EGGPLANT FOAMS, 3/20 and 9/14 CDPs. sz11 - WHITE/INFRARED VIs w/ half box

Quote    Reply   

jdm free

#766 [url]

Mar 11 12 10:08 AM

so ive heard a few times over the past week or so that the foot locker at oxford valley mall might turn into a hoh? any truth to this. i know that location does a lot of sales but i cant see them putting in another hoh in the area. north jersey does have a ton tho

PHILLY

Quote    Reply   

jdm free

#768 [url]

Mar 15 12 11:52 AM

yea man %#$% was crazy there at the concord release. they werent ready for it there. but hoh's usually have much better releases than regular stores

PHILLY

Quote    Reply   

BIOKICKZ

Registered Member

#770 [url]

May 4 12 7:20 PM

What's good everyone? I'm from Norcal but I'm going to be in Dover, Delaware for work over the next week or two. I have no clue about the shops and whatnot on the eastcoast. Any spots in particular you guys would recommend/not recommend me checking out? Thanks in advance.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TravisJMU

Registered Member

#772 [url]

May 17 12 3:57 AM

^^4 - ill be in Philly in a couple weeks for work, any food/shop/off the wall stuff to check out? Already going to check out a Phillis game if they are home while I am there

Team JMU DUKES (2-0) beat VT at LANE hahahaha

Quote    Reply   

4wrestling

Registered Member

#773 [url]

May 17 12 10:54 AM

BIOKICKZ wrote:
What's good everyone? I'm from Norcal but I'm going to be in Dover, Delaware for work over the next week or two. I have no clue about the shops and whatnot on the eastcoast. Any spots in particular you guys would recommend/not recommend me checking out? Thanks in advance.

Pretty sick set of re-releases for the May 18th grand opening
http://www.ruvilla.com/main/promotions/dover-r-u-villa/

Quote    Reply   

j d0t win

Registered Member

#774 [url]

May 17 12 12:08 PM

Dover Mall is ghetto as hell. Id be aware if i were you waiting in line for those releases, could get ugly with those re releases.  I hate Dover.

Quote    Reply   

4wrestling

Registered Member

#777 [url]

May 23 12 10:34 AM

Sos soldier wrote:
Comin up to philly next week from Louisville ky for the roots picnic up at penns landing. Any places or spots y'all recommend while I'm there?

If you're looking for an amazing brunch spot either morning before the show, I strongly suggest North Third (my personal fav restaurant/bar).  Corner of 3rd and Brown right up the street from Penn's Landing.

There's also a ton of restaurants and bars along 2nd St between Spring Garden and Girard.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help