Remove this ad

4wrestling

Registered Member

#741 [url]

Feb 6 12 4:24 PM

Haha I wish I could get my hands on another one. You must not have been around when they sold them on the site. There were only 144 total made, and the site that sold them crashed worse than Eastbay on a Jordan release date. I got lucky after about 1000 refreshes and was able to get mine. I'm hoping they release another NT hat soon.

I'll probably see you at the Jordan IV release in a few weeks. I'll be at Villa.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#742 [url]

Feb 7 12 1:06 AM

^Careful with the Villa man, every time I've been there for a release something shady has gone down.

FS/FT: ALL 10.5 - 07 BLK/MET Vs, 09 EGGPLANT FOAMS, 3/20 and 9/14 CDPs. sz11 - WHITE/INFRARED VIs w/ half box

Quote    Reply   

apthekid

Registered Member

#744 [url]

Feb 10 12 3:23 PM

illadelALLDAY wrote:
^Careful with the Villa man, every time I've been there for a release something shady has gone down.

This.  I dont eff with Villa as long as I can avoid it. 

Philly to Brooklyn and back again.  Steady Exit 9'n. 

Quote    Reply   

ksprull.niketalk

#745 [url]

Feb 12 12 11:28 PM

any engineers in philly?
i'm coming to the BEYA conference this weekend. Should be staying at the Marriott Downtown so i guess there'll always be something to do

What restaurants should i try during my stay? what shops? attractions? clubs? hook me up NT

Quote    Reply   

j d0t win

Registered Member

#748 [url]

Feb 21 12 11:58 AM

I was at the King of Prussia HOH yesterday afternoon and already saw 7 heads waiting outside the store for the all star releases already this friday. smiley: indifferentsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

fLiPnOtiZe

Registered Member

#750 [url]

Feb 22 12 1:01 AM

Heard the same at Cherry Hill HOH...are they lining up for the Brons mostly? I just want the KD's...just maybe for the Brons. Hope I can just buy online, eff camping.

-Pete

NT since 2002 
   DREXEL     DRAGONS        2005        
My eBay Feedback: los_domingos
"Size 10.5 & 11 - KD IV, Lebron IX, Jordan XIX, AM 95 & 2011" 
 PHILLIES  EAGLES  SIXERS  FLYERS  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

fLiPnOtiZe

Registered Member

#753 [url]

Feb 22 12 12:18 PM

I know for Cherry Hill, they line up outside...then they open the doors at 7am. Just called them too...a lot of people lined up at the outside entrance already, they were in their cars yesterday.

-Pete

NT since 2002 
   DREXEL     DRAGONS        2005        
My eBay Feedback: los_domingos
"Size 10.5 & 11 - KD IV, Lebron IX, Jordan XIX, AM 95 & 2011" 
 PHILLIES  EAGLES  SIXERS  FLYERS  

Quote    Reply   

j d0t win

Registered Member

#754 [url]

Feb 22 12 1:03 PM

Never lined up at KOP, idk what their policy, but i doubt they let those guys stay inside the mall overnight. But i was there monday afternoon and there were like 6-7 cats sitting around the benches with computers and lawn chairs. The HOH at KOP is like dab in the middle nowhere near an entrance with parking. Im assuming cats are parking where the walkway and neiman marcus is at. Or even waiting outside the entrance.

Quote    Reply   

el cuco.niketalk

Registered Member

#760 [url]

Feb 28 12 9:03 AM

BryonRussellHustle wrote:
I'd like to know as well. I don't mess with HOH Cherry Hill though. I went there and stood in line for the Weathermans and when they opened, they were "sold out."

I went earlier last week to ask about the release and there was a "list" going around of people that were camping within the area, since you can't camp outside the mall Til the night of... So I ended up talking to the guy with the "list" and the way they were doing it was you'd get your name on it and meet up at certain times throughout the day for roll-call. Needless to say the police made HOH do a midnight release cause of all the People that showed up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help