Remove this ad

Ceryus1

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Jan 2 08 7:35 PM

A summit @ DnBs sounds cool I'd go. Anyways that pic is the manager of Ubiq I see him all the time, considering i live around the corner from the store.

"I keep a cutie, with a soft booty. Hoes be running up, Can I get your autograph L?, no chick I'm off duty."

Quote    Reply   

Peteweezy.niketalk

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Jan 6 08 10:02 AM

word haha u BALLIN"!!! lol yeoo i thought there were hours at DnB where under 21 could go.. or could go with someone over 21?
There is I guess dude only been at night or when they were having something special. Hell even at night most of the time its a nice amount of cats in there that aren't 21+.

TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote    Reply   

NY GIANTS 11

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Jan 7 08 2:13 PM

I'm a Saint Joes grad....class of 2004.

The Hawk Will Never Die

I was able to get 10 pairs of altitudes on release date - so I love Philly!!!

N.E.W Y.O.R.K G.I.A.N.T.S 2007 SUPER BOWL 42 CHAMPIONS!!!  
N.E.W Y.O.R.K G.I.A.N.T.S 2011 SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPIONS!!!

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Jan 9 08 6:13 PM

hahaha im lovin the sig.. but sup philly heads. me an my boy dizzy will be inthe area tomorrow if neone wants to do meet ups for sneaks an what not.. here's my list:

!!!!!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!

* Size 9 Mango Stabs

* Size 9 C&K Dunk Low SB (PENDING)

* Size 9 OG Bakin (White/Navy) (PENDING)

* Size 9.5 OG Flightposite Ones (PENDING)

* Size 9.5 Fankenstein AF1's

* Size 9.5 OG Dontrelle Willis Dunk High (PENDING)

* Size 10 Laser One Piece Dunk Lows (Yellow)

* Size 10 Olympic Jordan 7's

* Size 10.5 Snakeskin Haurache 2k4's SOLD

* Size 11 Cream Commonwealth Pumps (1 of 100)

* Size 11.5 Navy Hyperflights

* Size 12.5 Kobe Zoom 1's (PENDING)

* Size 13 SB Delta Force

* Size 13 Autograhed 2002 All Star Iverson's

* Fresh AT&T Blackberry Curve

* Black 7 3/8th Adam Holiday

* White 1996 Championship Bulls Snap Back

* Teal Hornets Throwback Snapback

Or make requests on dizzy's site...

http://www.GET-DIZZY.com

Quote    Reply   

Si3xers55

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Jan 12 08 11:07 AM

Philly heads I need some help...I'm away at school in north NJ and I want the XX3s that come out on Jan 25. I know they are gonna be impossible to get up here, but I might have a chance in Philly. The SneakerVilla on 4 South 52nd Street is going to get them, I know some of you might have some connects over there. If anyone could hook me up with a 9.5 let me know. My aim is Si3xers55 or email me at [email protected]

TeAm SHU CReW

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Jan 21 08 12:32 AM

good luck u gotta attend a party and get one of 150 raffle tickets at $20 or $25 a piece and 23 numbers will be pulled so yea, u might as well just come down

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Jan 22 08 10:51 AM

man get this tread poppin again, lol i know ya'll need to cop up.. lets get some meetups going

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Imakesolefood

#54 [url]

Jan 26 08 1:36 PM

Made To Order is located at 817A North 2nd St in Northern Liberties. On 2nd St between Poplar and Brown Streets. Also, check out the blog at http://madetoorderphilly.blogspot.com as we do phone orders. Hope to see y'all down here. Peace

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Jan 28 08 4:15 AM

So what do u guys think... here the PLAN for the Valentines Weekend Event
Either Friday Feb 15th or mor than likely Sat Feb 16th
Arts Garage 15ht & Parrish

Sucker for the Love of Kicks

Live DJ, Open Bar, Free Store Giveaways

Party, Network, & Trade(mini Summit/Xchange

Bring 2 pairs to sell/trade

Keep the trunks full of inventory to for the Trunk Sale aftrwards

Quote    Reply   

chrisdoggfrvr

#57 [url]

Jan 30 08 10:40 PM

Man, I'm so glad I found this blog! I'm from LA and the hype out here isnt close to the hype out there and unfortunately I haven't been in the game as much as I would like to be ya feel me? The only good store I have seen out here is UBIQ so far, but hopefully with the help of you guys I can get back into it! anyways, does anybody know if the Skate or Die dunks will be releasing anywhere out here? thanks for your help guys n lets get da philly sneaker scene up!

Quote    Reply   

zimmyChecks

#58 [url]

Feb 1 08 1:58 PM

^ I know there's a couple skate shops in the city. One that comes to mind that gets most SB releases is Nocturnal (nocturnalskateshop.com). They update their blog when they get new inventory.

Question: What stores in Philly are getting the NIKE 1 Vote Mark Smith Air Force 1s? And when do they come out? Anyone know if they're going to be limited or easy to get?

Thanks,
Zimmy

Quote    Reply   

chrisdoggfrvr

#59 [url]

Feb 2 08 3:46 PM

Ok, so i went to the city this morning to check out the shops and my first stop was UBIQ on walnut. I was a lil disappointed with the merchandise b/c they havent really gotten any new stuff since i was there last month, and I wanted to check out da adidas x undftdx oriol n they were $450! the peeps there were pretty cool n said they should be having a new line up coming in like next month, so that was cool. I went to nocturnal n da guy there was real cool. they had a good variety of shoes in there like vans and SBs. I checked out Pedestrian around da corner n they had sum pretty fly gear in there, more underground stuff. I wanted to go to AFFICIAL but it was closed! but looking through the window, they looked like they had a good variety of shoes and clothes but from the looks of it, it seemed expensive! that was it for today!

TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA! HIT ME UP FOR OFFERS! AIM chrisdoggfrvr311 OR [email protected]
ebay id for feedbacks: jordans1223

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Feb 4 08 2:21 PM

actually Afficial is pretty much retail, but has alot of BBC which we all know is costly for who knows what reason. Want some BBC t's i have 4 i need to let go Size Medium. yea philly's coming up in stores..

ZimmyChecks check ur messgaes. i got some Mark Smith AF1's for u

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help